Poll ended at Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am

Hacking the source page
48%
Completing a puzzle
52%

Total votes: 23

bugXL

Post by bugXL »

I think (not confirmed) too. anyways i figured out what was the problem, a now i on basic mission 10
Help the Pinguin getting bigger and bigger
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

bugXL wrote:I think (not confirmed) too. anyways i figured out what was the problem, a now i on basic mission 10
do you know what to do?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

I haven't yet looked carefully at the mission, but i think its like mission 9
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

bugXL wrote:I haven't yet looked carefully at the mission, but i think its like mission 9
no it's not the same it's diff :wink: first you must download an add-on for mozilla and that add-on is called cookie editor......after you have install the add-on go to the mission click pass and it will show you you don't have permission so click in the add-on and look for the cookie that you have recieved and edit it and change it from no to yes :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

sweet..... tks a lot
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

bugXL wrote:sweet..... tks a lot
so did you pass it?and whats your name there?

by Loyal_Dark
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

not yet..i will do it now, i've been thinking developing some software, but now, i'm really possitive that i'll do it
my name is bugXL same as here :P
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

eheh MISSION COMPLETED!!.... to what missions should i go now? they all seem so....coooool
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

bugXL wrote:eheh MISSION COMPLETED!!.... to what missions should i go now? they all seem so....coooool
you have complete all the basic right? now go to realistic :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
Dormos

Post by Dormos »

I tried for three days to do it through the source page. It was really odd, though. Sometimes I couldn't right-click, and the View>Source menu option was disabled, but sometimes it wasn't and it just wouldn't show the Source when I clicked on it. Replacing http:// with View-source didn't work, either.

Once I did get to see the source (just once), I found the hidden section of the code, but I didn't know what to do with it. It said something about changing the value to Hackersubmit, so I did, but that didn't work, either. Soon I was wondering whether what I was doing to the source was affecting the page at all, so I tried to delete the Reset button. When I did delete it and refreshed the page, the button didn't go away.

I have no idea what I was supposed to do, but I think three days' worth of trying justifies me being reduced to using the games to join. :oops: I'm ashamed it had to come to that, though.

So, I still really want to know, how the heck are you supposed to do it? Someone PM me the answer, I wouldn't want to give it away. =P
nobody

Post by nobody »

man i dont have time to read that shit so post in brief anyway aint gonna read it nobody
iminlinux

i got the sourse code by viewing source code but how can i r

Post by iminlinux »

[how can i run the code after doing som modifications
:oops:
gf
MrGarm13

Post by MrGarm13 »

I used the puzzles. I had no hacking skills and needed help with a Satelite Box.

Never got a solution to that problem. I just log in to see how people are doing fucking with Nobody.