Hacking the source page
48%
Completing a puzzle
52%

Total votes: 23

Mr. Lock

How did you get an account?

Post by Mr. Lock »

Did you hack the source of the page? Or did you complete one of the puzzles? For me it was puzzles. I got up to level 6 of that gray/blue squares one (I forget the name) and then went to regester and it just let me submit. It was only afterwards that I went back to the page while logged out that I realised what you had to do. I tried it but it sort of baffled me :oops: But I'm a beginner so....
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Well, I changed the source of the page... It's easy: PHP code is hidden as a comment, so I just removed beginning/end of comment (<!-- -->)...
jack krauser

Re: How did you get an account?

Post by jack krauser »

Mr. Lock wrote:Did you hack the source of the page? Or did you complete one of the puzzles? For me it was puzzles. I got up to level 6 of that gray/blue squares one (I forget the name) and then went to regester and it just let me submit. It was only afterwards that I went back to the page while logged out that I realised what you had to do. I tried it but it sort of baffled me :oops: But I'm a beginner so....
don't worry go to this site : www.hackthissite.org and train your self in hacking :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Re: How did you get an account?

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Mr. Lock wrote:Did you hack the source of the page? Or did you complete one of the puzzles? For me it was puzzles. I got up to level 6 of that gray/blue squares one (I forget the name) and then went to regester and it just let me submit. It was only afterwards that I went back to the page while logged out that I realised what you had to do. I tried it but it sort of baffled me :oops: But I'm a beginner so....
And don't forget about this site!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Lock

Post by Mr. Lock »

Yeh, I've been on HackThisSite and am currently on Basic Mission 4 8) So, yeah
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Mr. Lock wrote:Yeh, I've been on HackThisSite and am currently on Basic Mission 4 8) So, yeah
you are doing great :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Mr. Lock wrote:Yeh, I've been on HackThisSite and am currently on Basic Mission 4 8) So, yeah
Just curious, had you been stuck on mission 1???
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
Just curious, had you been stuck on mission 1???
well he mustn't stuck because he is already in basic mission 4 :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, but i'm asking him if he WAS stuck in the first mission.
fallen_angel13

Post by fallen_angel13 »

xcuse me... talkin about the mission... how do you get the password for basic mission 3??? I'm so idiot... sorry... :cry: :o
Thank you for occupying my time...
j1rd3ry

Post by j1rd3ry »

does anyone try the programming mission??? i think it is challenging... :twisted:
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

fallen_angel13 wrote:xcuse me... talkin about the mission... how do you get the password for basic mission 3??? I'm so idiot... sorry... :cry: :o
Just stay cool. Everybody falls the first time. To get the password, just open the password.php file, and it will show you a correct password.
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

I register through the puzzles. HackThisSite is a cool site, though i having problems completing basic mission 5
Help the Pinguin getting bigger and bigger
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

bugXL wrote:I register through the puzzles. HackThisSite is a cool site, though i having problems completing basic mission 5
Easy: Sam has a bad memory. He made a button that sends a password on a mail... defined in the HTML source. Just change adress to yours and click the "Send" button ;-)
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
bugXL wrote:I register through the puzzles. HackThisSite is a cool site, though i having problems completing basic mission 5
Easy: Sam has a bad memory. He made a button that sends a password on a mail... defined in the HTML source. Just change adress to yours and click the "Send" button ;-)
i think you are talking about basic mission 4 :?

by Loyal_Dark