Help with challange map refresh, please

Grand_Master

Help with challange map refresh, please

Post by Grand_Master »

First of all, I use Opera web-browser, even though the following is tested and showed the same result in MS Internet Explorer.

When I complete a challange the map isn't updated. Why?
I can't unlock new chalanges, even after giving the correct password (or similiar).
Sometimes the map got updated after some planless browsing through the related pages.

What can I do to solve this problem?
"Learn, grow, teach."
MerickOWA

Re: Help with challange map refresh, please

Post by MerickOWA »

Grand_Master wrote:First of all, I use Opera web-browser, even though the following is tested and showed the same result in MS Internet Explorer.

When I complete a challange the map isn't updated. Why?
I can't unlock new chalanges, even after giving the correct password (or similiar).
Sometimes the map got updated after some planless browsing through the related pages.

What can I do to solve this problem?
There's a text version of the map. Does that show that you've completed the challenge? (Dark yellow backgrounds are unsolved, black are solved)
Grand_Master

Post by Grand_Master »

Same goes for text version.

(Logging out and then in, helps sometimes.)
"Learn, grow, teach."
MerickOWA

Post by MerickOWA »

Grand_Master wrote:Same goes for text version.

(Logging out and then in, helps sometimes.)
Weird... sounds like a browser cache issue maybe. Possibly the datetime stamp for the cache is newer than what the website is reporting, so your browser just uses what it previously got. After enough time has passed the browser thinks it's cached version is out of date and gets the latest.

Just a guess. ;)