no
50%
maybe
17%

Total votes: 12

tpunderground

Windows xp "safe mode hack"

Post by tpunderground »

Im so happy I just learned this hack and I found it very useful and if anyone wants to know how to do please refer back to me :D
I'm cracking the code
Breaking the law
I'm a hacker
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

Hihihihi... sorry.. but what is marijuana do you mean?.. Could you give me some article link or information about that.. :) thx.
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

dorahan wrote:Hihihihi... sorry.. but what is marijuana do you mean?.. Could you give me some article link or information about that.. :) thx.
i think he is talking about the drug....the think that you smoke ;)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

Owwh... drugs huh... if it is used for medic treatment is no problem at all.. but if it is used for any reason that out of medic treatment will be very dangerous i think... because it's not good for body and life.. I think if you are trapped already with drugs, you're life is almost broken completely, and the future will be very black.. :?
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

dorahan wrote:Owwh... drugs huh... if it is used for medic treatment is no problem at all.. but if it is used for any reason that out of medic treatment will be very dangerous i think... because it's not good for body and life.. I think if you are trapped already with drugs, you're life is almost broken completely, and the future will be very black.. :?
hmm i don't think that drugs are for medic treatments :P
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
ajay

abut help

Post by ajay »

can u help me plz mail me
hacking is not crime it game`