Hacker for hire?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
thefondu

Hacker for hire?

Post by thefondu »

Hey, just wondering if anyone would like to make some money helping me crack a remote win2k3 password.
_UGC_PCMaster7

Post by _UGC_PCMaster7 »

be seruis don't ya... hacker is not a job u idiot.
sh4rksh4d0w

Post by sh4rksh4d0w »

u could make sum money of that though
d13 hv/\/\4n
fallen_angel13

Whoa

Post by fallen_angel13 »

thats cool idea to find money in pc... i hope there is...
Thank you for occupying my time...
Skywalker748

Post by Skywalker748 »

_UGC_PCMaster7 wrote:be seruis don't ya... hacker is not a job u idiot.
But it is! Companies can hire hackers to test their computer systems, but that is the only legal way.
#include <stdio>

int main ( void )
{
printf ( "Hi there, hacker world." )

return 0;
}
Kilo

pffff NOOBS

Post by Kilo »

yes there is money in hacking, don't be a fool if you get offered money to hack tho, FBI idiot..... if your smart enough and really know how to hack , you simply target a company website,server,etc and exploit it and sell your fix to the company. Thats were the money is.
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
getoutofhere

Post by getoutofhere »

defo I'm making a bomb for doing small jobs here and there, its all about getting your name around

:)
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

getoutofhere wrote:defo I'm making a bomb for doing small jobs here and there, its all about getting your name around

:)
and how do you exactly get your name around?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
XZIBIT

Re: pffff NOOBS

Post by XZIBIT »

Kilo wrote:yes there is money in hacking, don't be a fool if you get offered money to hack tho, FBI idiot..... if your smart enough and really know how to hack , you simply target a company website,server,etc and exploit it and sell your fix to the company. Thats were the money is.

hey u kilo

you son of the bitch mutha fucker dick sucker dont call us n00bs u geek gay ass whore

such a gays
NO NO NO
jack krauser

Re: pffff NOOBS

Post by jack krauser »

XZIBIT wrote:
Kilo wrote:yes there is money in hacking, don't be a fool if you get offered money to hack tho, FBI idiot..... if your smart enough and really know how to hack , you simply target a company website,server,etc and exploit it and sell your fix to the company. Thats were the money is.

hey u kilo

you son of the bitch mutha fucker dick sucker dont call us n00bs u geek gay ass whore

such a gays
hey whats your problem you fucking noob?!?!?!?!?!
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

he thinks he's too cool... just don't point that muthafucka