umm.... i need some help

Discussion about hacker.org's server
UserGame5053

umm.... i need some help

Post by UserGame5053 »

hey i would like to become a hacker and i need advice,help and mabey someone to study under. if one of you would like to help that would be aswome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack krauser

Re: umm.... i need some help

Post by jack krauser »

UserGame5053 wrote:hey i would like to become a hacker and i need advice,help and mabey someone to study under. if one of you would like to help that would be aswome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's not that simple to become a hacker but if you want to test your skills in hacking go here: www.hackthissite.org and train with missions :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Hey, have you tried this? http://hacker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204
that was very helpfull dude :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

that topic is there more than month :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:that topic is there more than month :lol:
i know thats why i say it WAS

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah... i didn't point that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah... i didn't point that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
do you know any other good sites for learning new thinks? :?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

well, first complete hackthissite.org. It will learn you probably all basics of hacking.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:well, first complete hackthissite.org. It will learn you probably all basics of hacking.
you mean become elite? :shock:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

well, yes. it has a wide variety of excercises. i realized it just today.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:well, yes. it has a wide variety of excercises. i realized it just today.
dude if you become elite you will almost know everything 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

well I will need it the most :cry: :cry:
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:well, yes. it has a wide variety of excercises. i realized it just today.
dude if you become elite you will almost know everything 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
That's what I'm talking about!
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

leo wrote:well I will need it the most :cry: :cry:
Just start doing that. If you will stuck, you can ask somebody for the help. If you will honestly (without googling for solutions) complete everything in it, you'll be a real hacker.