yes
83%
no
17%

Total votes: 6

locust

i want kick whith my homies

Post by locust »

no that nobody aka earl has gone to memphis a have shoot at his sister should i take it
master is judge when he fails and is praised when they are gone......Dante Elderwood 1992
alina

Post by alina »

what?
:shock:
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Re: i want kick whith my homies

Post by jack krauser »

locust wrote:no that nobody aka earl has gone to memphis a have shoot at his sister should i take it
i didn't understand could you explain again plz?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
locust

Re: i want kick whith my homies

Post by locust »

jack krauser wrote:
locust wrote:no that nobody aka earl has gone to memphis a have shoot at his sister should i take it
i didn't understand could you explain again plz?

now i have chance at his sister
the hot hot :P :P :P sister
should i take it earl may me mad
well fuck him :twisted: :twisted:
master is judge when he fails and is praised when they are gone......Dante Elderwood 1992
nobody

stay away

Post by nobody »

from my fucking sister
alina

Post by alina »

i think u guys miss stg....and u really need to get a life and a girl...believe me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:i think u guys miss stg....and u really need to get a life and a girl...believe me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
why do you say that i didn't say anything strange :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
alina wrote:i think u guys miss stg....and u really need to get a life and a girl...believe me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
why do you say that i didn't say anything strange :?
not u ...i meant locust..and ..all the other boys that said stg about his sister.....come on :roll: :roll: :roll:
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

hey people, couldn't stop talking about that SCREWED UP SISTER, pls??? :x :x :x :x :x
alina

Post by alina »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: come on we are just having fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, but the problem is that more than 90% of forum posts is just for havin' fun...
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, but the problem is that more than 90% of forum posts is just for havin' fun...
so what u want us to do if no one asks..and as u saw when someone asked stg we answered...so u tell us..also be happy cuz at least now someone is posting cuz if i can remind u that a few month ago there was no posts no matter of the subject...so u tell me what i can do ...
leo

Post by leo »

Yes I agree with her :wink: 8)
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

alina wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, but the problem is that more than 90% of forum posts is just for havin' fun...
so what u want us to do if no one asks..and as u saw when someone asked stg we answered...so u tell us..also be happy cuz at least now someone is posting cuz if i can remind u that a few month ago there was no posts no matter of the subject...so u tell me what i can do ...
Yeah, you're right... Now I see it for myself that there's too few active users; anyway i'll try to get there some new users from my country, hope it will make that situation better.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
alina wrote:
Yeah, you're right... Now I see it for myself that there's too few active users; anyway i'll try to get there some new users from my country, hope it will make that situation better.
well the forum has about 1000-2000 members and the 100 only has post in the forum :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

by Loyal_Dark