sorry about that

Discussion about hacker.org's server
nobody

sorry about that

Post by nobody »

my fuck crazy brother been messing with my account so forget what he said please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :shock: :shock: so if you see crazy stuff like waves or monkey dancers you can fucking curse him out :x :x :x my brothers a dumb ass freak
alina

Post by alina »

and what makes u think that we will believe u now that u have a brother? we are not that stupid so if u don't have anything else to do that to play jokes just go throw ourself out of the window u will do us all a big favour ..believe me.. :evil:
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Re: sorry about that

Post by jack krauser »

nobody wrote:my fuck crazy brother been messing with my account so forget what he said please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :shock: :shock: so if you see crazy stuff like waves or monkey dancers you can fucking curse him out :x :x :x my brothers a dumb ass freak
and how did your bro mess with your account????? he is a hacker? i think you told him the password to login :evil: :evil: :evil:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

i don't believe he has a brother ..he just wants to make a way for him to get out of this ok. ..so no one say he did it he invents a brother..anyway fuck him
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
nobody

fuck you

Post by nobody »

if you don't trust then don't but i do have brother :that wish wasn't born: and if you want him have him :evil: :evil: :( :( :x :x :x
jack krauser

Re: fuck you

Post by jack krauser »

nobody wrote:if you don't trust then don't but i do have brother :that wish wasn't born: and if you want him have him :evil: :evil: :( :( :x :x :x
shit no i don't want him and by the way if you want to have respect here post normall and helpfull posts and not bullshets :wink: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
nobody wrote:if you don't trust then don't but i do have brother :that wish wasn't born: and if you want him have him :evil: :evil: :( :( :x :x :x
shit no i don't want him and by the way if you want to have respect here post normall and helpfull posts and not bullshets :wink: :twisted:

well nobody first stop being so proud..and thinking that we will beg for ur posts...second i don't give a fuck of ur brother so stop pretending u feel like offended bec i said i don't believe u have cuz the truth i don't..anyway everyone with his opinion..regarding the posts until now he didn't say anything interesting and good so i don't think u have any interesting thing to say except the jokes which are funny in a way cuz shows how stupid u and ur brother really are.. so spare my time plsss :evil: and shut the fuck up :evil:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:
jack krauser wrote:

well nobody first stop being so proud..and thinking that we will beg for ur posts...second i don't give a fuck of ur brother so stop pretending u feel like offended bec i said i don't believe u have cuz the truth i don't..anyway everyone with his opinion..regarding the posts until now he didn't say anything interesting and good so i don't think u have any interesting thing to say except the jokes which are funny in a way cuz shows how stupid u and ur brother really are.. so spare my time plsss :evil: and shut the fuck up :evil:
i'm proud of you :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

ths sweety but why are u sad? :( did i say stg bad?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:ths sweety but why are u sad? :( did i say stg bad?
no i'm crying because i'm very happy for you :D :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

oh ths A LOT :oops: U MADE ME BLUSH :lol: :lol: :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:oh ths A LOT :oops: U MADE ME BLUSH :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahhahha
that happen very often :wink: :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

:lol: :lol: :lol: of course not i was joking :P :P :P
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: of course not i was joking :P :P :P
oh then i have somehow to make you blush :)

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

how? :P u can't