IP noob

Discussion about hacker.org's server
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Look I have to go do something worthwhile now. I check back tonight...enjoy your pathetic existence.
a

Post by a »

look man i dont know wat is ur problem but we can be just friends
u can help and i can help u
i just wanna help
and get some help
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

a wrote:look man i dont know wat is ur problem but we can be just friends
i just wanna help
and get some help
No. We can't be friends. The only thing one can learn from you is what NOT to do.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

i just wanna help
and get some help
wow. its really gotten worse. more retards, more spam. congrats, in your thus far fleeting existence, you have already managed to piss someone else off. why don't you go suck a dick, get some new insults, and when you do, TRY TO BACK THEM UP. don't just be like " UR A RETARD LOLOLOLOLOL"

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

PaRaDoX wrote:
i just wanna help
and get some help
wow. its really gotten worse. more retards, more spam. congrats, in your thus far fleeting existence, you have already managed to piss someone else off. why don't you go suck a dick, get some new insults, and when you do, TRY TO BACK THEM UP. don't just be like " UR A RETARD LOLOLOLOLOL"
its good to see a familiar face...welcome back!
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
i just wanna help
and get some help
its good to see a familiar face...welcome back!
for the next five minutes, until about march. (ill be back about once or twice every 2 months.

derkaderk

Post by derkaderk »

Last edited by derkaderk on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

derkaderk wrote:
lololololol. he made a new file, thinking its a new personality.
this makes me laugh EVERY time someone does it, since it's hilariously pathetic and shows how this is a social escape for them, thinking that they can just create a new personality and no one will ever know.
note the join date. CREATED LIKE FIVE MINS AGO. that and the poorly thought out name, not to mention the sig.

you sir, are a failure at social engineering, if this pathetic attempt could even be named as such.

Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Speakin of which, how do you spoof yer ip? Like, with your own program, not some one off the web that is either spyware or you have to pay cashmonies which i have few of...
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Zaffron wrote:Speakin of which, how do you spoof yer ip? Like, with your own program, not some one off the web that is either spyware or you have to pay cashmonies which i have few of...
To be honest I dont know exactly how one would do this. I do know that you can for example, ping a server and spoof the IP so that it appears to come from the server, ie: the server pinging itself. You can also spoof your MAC address, but again Im not quite sure how this is done.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:
Zaffron wrote:Speakin of which, how do you spoof yer ip? Like, with your own program, not some one off the web that is either spyware or you have to pay cashmonies which i have few of...
To be honest I dont know exactly how one would do this. I do know that you can for example, ping a server and spoof the IP so that it appears to come from the server, ie: the server pinging itself. You can also spoof your MAC address, but again Im not quite sure how this is done.
well, when you spoof an ip you are sending false ip data, right? >.> *cough*

Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Are you giving me an obvious hint that I am too retarded to figure out?
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

PaRaDoX wrote:
plope0726 wrote:
you are correct which give me an "ah ha" moment...data sent over the internet is through packets right...so you need to alter the packet information...try this....go to cmd and enter ping /? and checkout your options...there are some interesting one, for example you can change the size of the packet you send....(if its too big = Ping of Death)
CrazyBish

Post by CrazyBish »

Unless they updated it, just send a file over MSN Transfer, and tell them to decline it. When they do that, it should say "(TheirName) Canceled." Then at the bottom of the window, where it would say (TheirName Is Typing) Should say, 111.111.1111 Canceled sending of "ex."
I will pay if you figure this out, 50$ USD.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

plope0726 wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
plope0726 wrote: To be honest I dont know exactly how one would do this. I do know that you can for example, ping a server and spoof the IP so that it appears to come from the server, ie: the server pinging itself. You can also spoof your MAC address, but again Im not quite sure how this is done.
you are correct which give me an "ah ha" moment...data sent over the internet is through packets right...so you need to alter the packet information...try this....go to cmd and enter ping /? and checkout your options...there are some interesting one, for example you can change the size of the packet you send....(if its too big = Ping of Death)

Yeah, if you are talking about DOS attack kind of things, then well I found out that a lot of servers are set up to refuse it if it is over some unsaid limit of packet size to accept.

Are you saying that it would be possible to alter packet info through a third party program coded by say mwah? If so that gives me ideahz... (Once I learn to code... >:c )