Discussion about hacker.org's server
mhabibie

FTP

Post by mhabibie »

how and what FTP should we do best?
<<D.A.>>

-

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Mm... I don't think you're making yourself clear. What do you mean?
mhabibie

Post by mhabibie »

sorry bro, long time no see.
my mean is, what program that allow us to upload or download any file from or to any sites. got it bro? also that i can download any file which is member needed bit i don't want to become the member? got what i mean bro?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

mhabibie wrote:sorry bro, long time no see.
my mean is, what program that allow us to upload or download any file from or to any sites. got it bro? also that i can download any file which is member needed bit i don't want to become the member? got what i mean bro?
yeah i was searching for this programme for long time :cry: plz guys tell me a programme :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Captain Segfault

Post by Captain Segfault »

mhabibie wrote:sorry bro, long time no see.
You're asking for magic. There is no magic "hack server" button. (If there were, why bother with accounts in the first place?)

If I want to run a private FTP server and I configure it properly, unless there's a bug in my FTP server you aren't going to be able to download from it without my OK. There's a good chance there is, but you're going to have to find it and code an exploit yourself.

And then, as soon as it's publicly known I'm going to update my FTP server to fix it.
Hacksign

Post by Hacksign »

filezilla

but none could access without a crrect password and username~
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Hacksign wrote:filezilla

than can you tell us a good and free password crackrer programme :D 8)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Captain Segfault

Post by Captain Segfault »

jack krauser wrote: than can you tell us a good and free password crackrer programme :D 8)
Unless you get a copy of the password hash any such program will need to attempt online. That's going to take prohibitively long for any but the weakest of passwords. Many servers rate limit connection attempts nowadays, too.

Also, you aren't going to be able to get the password hash without a vulnerability of some kind. On most machines getting the hash would be harder than getting FTP access in the first place, because /etc/shadow is only readable as root.
Hacksign

Post by Hacksign »

jack krauser wrote:

if u can not get the hash file

there will be one way u can crack the passwd with the software called brust

and u can also sniff the passwd if the pkg stream is not encoded(with some normal sniffer or gain)

good luck :wink:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Hacksign wrote:
jack krauser wrote:

if u can not get the hash file

there will be one way u can crack the passwd with the software called brust

and u can also sniff the passwd if the pkg stream is not encoded(with some normal sniffer or gain)

good luck :wink:
i will try it :wink: :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark
mhabibie

hello captain segfault

Post by mhabibie »

hi captain.
how you make that http://justfuckinggoogleit.com?
after i wrote an http file, what should i do?
wiil you help me!
PLEASEEEE!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jack krauser

Re: hello captain segfault

Post by jack krauser »

mhabibie wrote:

hi captain.
how you make that http://justfuckinggoogleit.com?
after i wrote an http file, what should i do?
wiil you help me!
PLEASEEEE!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
what do you want to do? :? to see the whole site?? :?

by Loyal_Dark