is anyone cracker?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

is anyone cracker?

Post by jack krauser »

if yes can he give me some lessons about cracking? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
marty

Post by marty »

cracking what?
alina

Post by alina »

well first u need to have a programme so u can crack...
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

marty wrote:cracking what?
passwords :twisted: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
treborguile

Post by treborguile »

jack krauser wrote:
hahaha you don't crack passwords???
you hack it

first if you want to crack something
do it in the .exe files of an applications nor games
but it's not easy, there's always alot of work

try searching for hex editor
or else u can find for more easiest related software
that can edit .exe files.

i'll try to find one
and post it here...

but if you find one please post it here too so i can
know that if it's good or not.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

treborguile wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
hahaha you don't crack passwords???
you hack it

first if you want to crack something
do it in the .exe files of an applications nor games
but it's not easy, there's always alot of work

try searching for hex editor
or else u can find for more easiest related software
that can edit .exe files.

i'll try to find one
and post it here...

but if you find one please post it here too so i can
know that if it's good or not.
ok thanks dude if i found one i will post it here :wink: :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark
Hacksign

Post by Hacksign »

u should know some knowladge of asm language
and of course some pe file knowladge

then
donwload these software

softice
ollydbg

winhex

(some uppack softwares)

peid(or someohters u like)

jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Hacksign wrote:u should know some knowladge of asm language
and of course some pe file knowladge

then
donwload these software

softice
ollydbg

winhex

(some uppack softwares)

peid(or someohters u like)

ok i will :wink: and then what? :?

by Loyal_Dark
falcon2424

Post by falcon2424 »

For cracking, I've had some pretty good luck with a wine-bottle. You just pour a handful or so of malt out onto a cutting board and then use the bottle like a rolling pin. It goes pretty quick so it's pretty easy to get enough for a respectable wort. While there are some people who argue that it's now easier to just use malt-extract in home-brewed beer, I think that not cracking it the old fashioned way reduces the appeal of a really, proper from-scratch brew.

----
But if you're asking about breaking software then you're asking the wrong question, in the wrong place, in a wrong way.

To me, "hey Guyz i wanna be a cracker like my warez buddies can some 1 give me lessons," translates to, "Hi, I want your to tell me how to do something illegal. I'm too stupid to type correctly and too lazy to use google, so, in the off chance that I'm not pure talk, I'm pretty well bound to get caught."

Seriously, think about what you're asking here. The competent, white-hat people know how to do the trivial stuff you're talking about, (like 'cracking' someone's computer by putting a key logger on it) but why would they want to answer you?

The competent black-hat types also have no reason to give you a real answer. Remember, they get their fun by being malicious just for the hell of it. So, their advice is probably not going to be something you'd want to follow. (for example, giving you a tool to crack your software that just happened to come bundled with a trojan)

If you really, actually and for real want to know about this sort of stuff, then at least pretend you're interested in 'security' and building secure applications.

If you're actually serious, then the first thing to do would be to learn to code. Hacker.org has some great puzzles that will improve your ability to code and to think about code. They'd be a good place to start.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

falcon2424 wrote:For cracking, I've had some pretty good luck with a wine-bottle. You just pour a handful or so of malt out onto a cutting board and then use the bottle like a rolling pin. It goes pretty quick so it's pretty easy to get enough for a respectable wort. While there are some people who argue that it's now easier to just use malt-extract in home-brewed beer, I think that not cracking it the old fashioned way reduces the appeal of a really, proper from-scratch brew.

----
But if you're asking about breaking software then you're asking the wrong question, in the wrong place, in a wrong way.

To me, "hey Guyz i wanna be a cracker like my warez buddies can some 1 give me lessons," translates to, "Hi, I want your to tell me how to do something illegal. I'm too stupid to type correctly and too lazy to use google, so, in the off chance that I'm not pure talk, I'm pretty well bound to get caught."

Seriously, think about what you're asking here. The competent, white-hat people know how to do the trivial stuff you're talking about, (like 'cracking' someone's computer by putting a key logger on it) but why would they want to answer you?

The competent black-hat types also have no reason to give you a real answer. Remember, they get their fun by being malicious just for the hell of it. So, their advice is probably not going to be something you'd want to follow. (for example, giving you a tool to crack your software that just happened to come bundled with a trojan)

If you really, actually and for real want to know about this sort of stuff, then at least pretend you're interested in 'security' and building secure applications.

If you're actually serious, then the first thing to do would be to learn to code. Hacker.org has some great puzzles that will improve your ability to code and to think about code. They'd be a good place to start.
hey dude you are not my mother so shut up i just ask something and if you think its wrong then just don't post :evil: :evil: :evil:

by Loyal_Dark
b1ff

Post by b1ff »

falcon2424 wrote: ... WHILE (falcon=boring) PRINT "BLAH "
hEY man dont be h8-ing
---
ive got a trick that i used to crack through the filters the lamers had at my school they wouldnt let anybody download no programs cause they knew my buddies and i were that good so we used a trick to fuckin crack their firewall

you couldnt download nuttin with a exe end on the name or a zip and the cd drives never workd

so wed name any files we wanted to get thu with gif and then download from ie as an image and then change the name

this is somethin we did to try an get one of my teachers hotmail passwords out of her xp computer, so it wont work for those lam3rs who think good hackers need a *nix boxen.

2hacks for 1!

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/3195506 ... ru.bat.gif
} WHAT R U TALK1N' ABOUT MAN? SIGZ ROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

b1ff wrote:
falcon2424 wrote: ... WHILE (falcon=boring) PRINT "BLAH "
hEY man dont be h8-ing
---
ive got a trick that i used to crack through the filters the lamers had at my school they wouldnt let anybody download no programs cause they knew my buddies and i were that good so we used a trick to fuckin crack their firewall

you couldnt download nuttin with a exe end on the name or a zip and the cd drives never workd

so wed name any files we wanted to get thu with gif and then download from ie as an image and then change the name

this is somethin we did to try an get one of my teachers hotmail passwords out of her xp computer, so it wont work for those lam3rs who think good hackers need a *nix boxen.

2hacks for 1!

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/3195506 ... ru.bat.gif
ok i'll try and tell you :wink: 8)

by Loyal_Dark
b1ff

Post by b1ff »

it work?
} WHAT R U TALK1N' ABOUT MAN? SIGZ ROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

b1ff wrote:it work?
mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm..... no it doesn't :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
koolpop0

crackering

Post by koolpop0 »

lol cracking why??

like what are you gona crack??

i mean all i do is try my skills with exploits i kinda suck at em though cuz i suck with python i try running it and it sucks

but anyway back to the topic

if your cracking stuff send me a copy of some shit im lazy XD

ps im making a command line hacking thing but it uses other programs others have made and i just put them together and able to run in a command line and added music