C#...

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Takatori

C#...

Post by Takatori »

Hey, I am Takatori. I haven't seen a newcomer's thread so I will post it here along with my other topic.

I used to be called MajorDeath but I go by the name of Takatori now. I am 15, and I am from england. I just want to say hi, and I hope to be here for a long time.

Now, onto my other subject...

I have been studying C# for some time now (A friend of mine has been teaching me) and I was wondering if anyone here knows the language. It would be awesome to speak to someone who does, and possibly learn a few new things.

Regards.

~Takatori
PaRaDoX

Re: C#...

Post by PaRaDoX »

Takatori wrote:Hey, I am Takatori. I haven't seen a newcomer's thread so I will post it here along with my other topic.

I used to be called MajorDeath but I go by the name of Takatori now. I am 15, and I am from england. I just want to say hi, and I hope to be here for a long time.

I have been studying C# for some time now (A friend of mine has been teaching me) and I was wondering if anyone here knows the language. It would be awesome to speak to someone who does, and possibly learn a few new things.

Regards.

~Takatori
ahh, nice to see another person my age ^_^

anyway, if you're lookin to learn C#, id recommend berrythewest or whiteknight.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

PaRaDoX wrote:
Takatori wrote:Hey, I am Takatori. I haven't seen a newcomer's thread so I will post it here along with my other topic.

Regards.

~Takatori

WhiteKnight is gone, so I'll be his substitution and I already getting the official position as a WhiteKnight in a clan! :)
The Assistant of the Clan. The White Orders.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

BerryTheWest wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:

Regards.

~Takatori

WhiteKnight is gone, so I'll be his substitution and I already getting the official position as a WhiteKnight in a clan! :)
grats, but what do you mean "gone"? D:

S3th

Post by S3th »

He left, got sick of the people here..
Welcome as well, I am also 15. Soon to be 16 =D
See through the master
Become the master
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

S3th wrote:He left, got sick of the people here..
Welcome as well, I am also 15. Soon to be 16 =D
16 in april here :D

poor whiteknight :3

BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

Don't worry, he just have too much to do at his clan. So I already proven my loyalty by giving him the information about this site and some other sites that contains viruses and malicious software. So no worries, I'll get the rank of 5th star in 7th diversion, I have 4 stars (a moderator) in 16th diversion currently. So don't worry, transition of power will take about 4 months and that diversion. The diversion that I'll be going to will be a job of transferring information and concealing critical information that clan does not allow other to know. Perhaps some project they're working on that can be critical to security or whatever.

At least I can be trusted, because I usually back stabbed on specific people.

WhiteKnight at the other hand... his real name is Von Renoir. I doubt you'll find him, because I tried to get his address and he might at well lying to me.

But he did type a little bit of french in manner of speaking.

And yea, My birthday is Feb 11, so :) Present plz... gimme! >:D

Ok just joking... :(
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

BerryTheWest wrote:Don't worry, he just have too much to do at his clan. So I already proven my loyalty by giving him the information about this site and some other sites that contains viruses and malicious software. So no worries, I'll get the rank of 5th star in 7th diversion, I have 4 stars (a moderator) in 16th diversion currently. So don't worry, transition of power will take about 4 months and that diversion. The diversion that I'll be going to will be a job of transferring information and concealing critical information that clan does not allow other to know. Perhaps some project they're working on that can be critical to security or whatever.

At least I can be trusted, because I usually back stabbed on specific people.

WhiteKnight at the other hand... his real name is Von Renoir. I doubt you'll find him, because I tried to get his address and he might at well lying to me.

But he did type a little bit of french in manner of speaking.

And yea, My birthday is Feb 11, so :) Present plz... gimme! >:D

Ok just joking... :(
lol.....SADFACE. i hate how everyone's birthday is earlier than mine, even thought mine's early in the year T.T......

hmm, i wouldn't know anything about your divisions or ranks, the closest thing i've experienced is my old CS clan (quit a while ago) where i was an admin :3

your clan sound very organised, almost military - like. too bad i'm nowhere near smart enough to be in a hacking clan. oh wellz, the parkour team im joining is enough ^-^

BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

Heh I don't think you would like it anyway, just a lot of responsibility and mostly for development with projects.

I just send information and they just assign me what to do and where can I go and what place I'm allow to talk in.

Currently my responsibility is to find the underground of "hackers" what the journalist are claiming about and stuff. So yea, back stabbing is what I do, just don't pity the fools. ^_^

Reason I join the clan, to reinforce the consequences on internet abuses by punishing the abuser. I always followed the National and International Laws and to inform the law enforcement when things get serious.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

BerryTheWest wrote:Heh I don't think you would like it anyway, just a lot of responsibility and mostly for development with projects.

I just send information and they just assign me what to do and where can I go and what place I'm allow to talk in.

Currently my responsibility is to find the underground of "hackers" what the journalist are claiming about and stuff. So yea, back stabbing is what I do, just don't pity the fools. ^_^

Reason I join the clan, to reinforce the consequences on internet abuses by punishing the abuser. I always followed the National and International Laws and to inform the law enforcement when things get serious.
yea, doesn't sound like my thing either way. any team I join is just to better myself and the others.

S3th

Post by S3th »

Parkour 8D
See through the master
Become the master
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

S3th wrote:Parkour 8D
its fun 8D

i've almost learnt to do a wallflip, just need a nice padded gym to practice (since i can scale a 10ft vertical wall now :D)

S3th

Post by S3th »

Thats sweet XD
I wanna learn how to do a proper backflip on the ground first, then do a wallflip.
See through the master
Become the master
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

S3th wrote:Thats sweet XD
I wanna learn how to do a proper backflip on the ground first, then do a wallflip.
Back flip break my back, but wall flip will break their. :)
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

S3th wrote:Thats sweet XD
I've always figured a wallflip is easier, since you already have the upward and rotational momentum, plus the wall to push yourself along (so its about 90 degrees rotational advantage over a regular backflip, since you're already 1/4 through the rotation when you push off the wall)