hacking without data changed

Discussion about hacker.org's server
wang2008

hacking without data changed

Post by wang2008 »

Hi everyone,

I have a special project here, I am looking for Master hacker to login this 2website without changing any data. The target aims to deliver inter database which contains all registers' contact details.

http://59.108.35.204/cnepm/
http://59.108.35.204/exam/

The payment will be handsom, only if you can be the first one complete the task and provide the database in Excel.

please reply if you have done it.

Thanks
wang
S3th

Post by S3th »

Hmm..

No?
See through the master
Become the master
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

That will be considered cracking instead of hacking. No, we refuse to apply our service and experience to your malicious intent.
The Assistant of the Clan. The White Orders.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

to put it frankly, the easiest way to do this would be to ram a watermelon ( or otherwise ) straight down your throat and jump off a cliff......k?

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
wang2008

Post by wang2008 »

Hi, guys,

It is not cracking, i just dunt understand, it is not illeagal in China, cos , i do it without change the origns, and not to public. just need contact details for marketing.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

wang2008 wrote:Hi, guys,

It is not cracking, i just dunt understand, it is not illeagal in China, cos , i do it without change the origns, and not to public. just need contact details for marketing.
so stealing data from a site without permission for questionable motives is not illegal? wow. china's really softened up. in any case, WE'RE not in china. its illegal here, so we don't care. i also think that your excuse is bullshit since marketers don't want registration details, they want surfing records and behaviors and such. all you're asking for is the person's address, info, etc. that what we around here like to call ILLEGAL. not to mention downright sneaky, nosy, and fucking annoying. do it yourself, get in trouble, then appear on the news so we can laugh at you.

kthnxbai.

Ace101

Post by Ace101 »

PaRaDoX wrote:

so stealing data from a site without permission for questionable motives is not illegal?

kthnxbai.
Everything a hacker does is illegal or he isn't a hacker at all. :/
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

Ace101 wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:

so stealing data from a site without permission for questionable motives is not illegal?

kthnxbai.
Yo, you got it wrong meaning in this society. The word hacker is refer to white hat hacker which abide the law. Cracker on the other hand is the one that does not abide the law and break them.
The Assistant of the Clan. The White Orders.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Ace101 wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:

kthnxbai.

a hacker is more of a person who does what he does for good things, such as testing security systems, or just plain screwing with his own computer to find out what happens when he does this or that.

of course, when i put it like that, it sounds boring. its more fun than it seems, even if you stay within the laws.

liquidacid

Post by liquidacid »

though a hacker can "crack"a system without causing harm. In the old days when all we had were commie 64s and apple IIs, getting to use a unix system was something special. And the "hackers" would "crack" a system just to play with unix
ADA95>C++
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

liquidacid wrote:though a hacker can "crack"a system without causing harm. In the old days when all we had were commie 64s and apple IIs, getting to use a unix system was something special. And the "hackers" would "crack" a system just to play with unix

cracking has unfortunately taken a different meaning now.