can you please tell me how to hack my school computer?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

yea they both do, but for different reasons. crackers are malicious, hackers, not necessarily. that and crackers can be included under skiddies since they have no real experience, and mainly just use tools made by others for their line of "work".

Why? Because they're all "badass" and "too cool for school" and shit like that.

They can't even conceal themselves after they've done the damage. They openly deface computers. It's like *SHAM BAM A LAM* and there's this crackers "alias" on your site all of a sudden. You just go "damn skiddies" and change the password lol. Then you check the logs the idiotic defacer forgot to delete, find his ip, do a lookup and WACHOW he's reported to his isp with logs for proof.

to sum it up, hacker's would never do this for the lulz, and if they had a reason to deface a site (pretty fucking rare from what I've seen) they would ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make damn sure there's not proof).

All in all, hacker = calm, smart, and have common sense
cracker = (insert antonyms to the above)

/lecture
/rant

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

I see. That will be some concern to considered.

But can you name one event if there that hacker themselves who are calm, smart, and have common sense resort to hacking the website?

From what WhiteKnight told me that I would have to delete the log and fill the hard drive with random information for about 10 times to scramble the data to left behind random information without any evidence.
The Assistant of the Clan. The White Orders.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

BerryTheWest wrote:I see. That will be some concern to considered.

But can you name one event if there that hacker themselves who are calm, smart, and have common sense resort to hacking the website?

From what WhiteKnight told me that I would have to delete the log and fill the hard drive with random information for about 10 times to scramble the data to left behind random information without any evidence.
whiteknight's right about that.

and an event where a hacker would openly deface a site......maybe as revenge for something horrible done to a friend? or the site itself had a horrible intent (like a neo-nazi site or something)

BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

I see that'll be something to taken into consideration, but the legal barrier is also a factor to that one. :P

But never the less it also illegal to have "Radical Abuses."
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

exactly.

also, like i mentioned, if you're a good hacker, they more than likely won't catch you (unless you're stupid and target like a bank site or something)

BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

Even worst... CIA website will be considered suicidal mission for hacker to attempt. xD

Indeed that hacker have to have skills to prevent from being caught, but it is very difficult to take control of the server with our current security. :P
The Rose

Post by The Rose »

S3th wrote:There is another group of people who loudly call themselves hackers, but aren't. These are people (mainly adolescent males) who get a kick out of breaking into computers and phreaking the phone system. Real hackers call these people ‘crackers’ and want nothing to do with them. Real hackers mostly think crackers are lazy, irresponsible, and not very bright, and object that being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer. Unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled into using the word ‘hacker’ to describe crackers; this irritates real hackers no end.

The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.
^this

But anywho, not to hijack the thread or anything but it seems to have been derailed... could somebody maybe show me a good place to get some legit white-hat hacker info? I'm like brand new, so I need a place to start. Any help is appreciated.
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

But anywho, not to hijack the thread or anything but it seems to have been derailed... could somebody maybe show me a good place to get some legit white-hat hacker info? I'm like brand new, so I need a place to start. Any help is appreciated.
I suppose you need to start by learning how to code in programming. I guess you can start by doing C# and once you mastered C# then try and learn the socket programming. I probably suggest you to understand the network structure of the internet communication. but it take a lot of determination to learn how to hack. Remember, hacker is programmer. ;)
Mr.Lucy

Post by Mr.Lucy »

Well since we are on the subject

In most cases I see the word hacker (our definition) replaced with the word modder. Then hacker is used to define a modder that modded say a video game to give them an unfair advantage. And I never even heard the word cracker till I started reading a little on this site.

The point I am trying to make is that hacker (for most people) never meant a person that builds things because the word has been used as "they hacked our system" ect...

Movies, books, Tv, ^_^ The media all in all has been using the word hacker in a diffrent way.

Soooo how did it all start, the cracker, hacker, modder, ect, ect, recieve the meanings they do today? And who really gets to decide?
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

Mr.Lucy wrote:Well since we are on the subject

In most cases I see the word hacker (our definition) replaced with the word modder. Then hacker is used to define a modder that modded say a video game to give them an unfair advantage. And I never even heard the word cracker till I started reading a little on this site.

The point I am trying to make is that hacker (for most people) never meant a person that builds things because the word has been used as "they hacked our system" ect...

Movies, books, Tv, ^_^ The media all in all has been using the word hacker in a diffrent way.

Soooo how did it all start, the cracker, hacker, modder, ect, ect, recieve the meanings they do today? And who really gets to decide?
You know it was once started a long time ago and the time when personal computer was distributed across the country for the first time. Bill Gates seems to claim to have the first title of being a cracker for cracking into his school grade and change his grades. :D Then the idea of saying hacker is easier to say than crackers since they thinks it is the "same" but quite the opposite. It the writers fault for their own cultural interferences in our society.
The Rose

Post by The Rose »

A hacker is simply some one who makes something do something more than intended or do something that was not intended, I.E. drilling holes in a computer case to help with cooling. While this is not hacking in the sense that anyone thinks of it, it is the original definition. A cracker is someone who behaves maliciously for personal gain.
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

The Rose wrote:A hacker is simply some one who makes something do something more than intended or do something that was not intended, I.E. drilling holes in a computer case to help with cooling. While this is not hacking in the sense that anyone thinks of it, it is the original definition. A cracker is someone who behaves maliciously for personal gain.
Aye aye. That how it work. :)
The Rose

Post by The Rose »

Am I at least proving that I have learned a bit more than these wanna-be script kiddie crackers?
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

It not just about reputation, but it about you and your alone that decide what you want to prove the world what you can do.

Can it be playing sports, going to the military, saving lives, and other activity?

Yes, you can prove yourself with your determination and skills to look forward to the future.

Just remember this quote from Gandhi: Strength does not come from physical capacity, but come from undominable wills.

Having a friend is a great thing in our community and society.

Also a quote from Aristotle: The antidote for 50 enemies is one friend.

^_^ Enjoy.
a-sharp

Post by a-sharp »

I tried to hack our school lan
but i failed
i use net bios and i tried to change
the password of our admin
but system error 5 occured
is there somebody knows how to fix it????
Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest!