Cannot access challenges

therethinker

Cannot access challenges

Post by therethinker »

Recently, I lost the ability to access some challenges, even some that I completed, that were on the far right.

Is this a bug or is there a restructuring going on?
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

Same thing happened to me. I don't really have time to complete the new challenges that have showed up. Oh well
therethinker

Post by therethinker »

Agreed. I've tried to at least keep up with the easy ones that have popped up, and the didactic ones are self-descriptive: leading you on to the next until you can't stop :P
adum

Post by adum »

occasionally we'll modify the graph such that you need to do a challenge to get to where you were before. i just changed it again because i didn't like how i had it, so you're probably clear now.
therethinker

Post by therethinker »

Yeah, I can access them again. Thanks :-)
cafelatte

Post by cafelatte »

...Where have all the challenges gone, long time passing...
Solved some challege offline (smellassweet) and found, that i cannot access it now.
- Must be some change in the challenge tree.
Well if i may say so, find that kind of annoying. Couldn't new challenges be arranged in new branches, so there would be no need to speed solve?
gfoot

Post by gfoot »

It would be nice if, if you have ever been able to see a challenge, then you will always be able to see that challenge, regardless of changes to the tree. Maybe that's hard to implement though.