Forum cleanup, and a new registration system

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:and still n00bs get through this stuff...
yeah by completing puzzles :roll:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
cdizzle420

Post by cdizzle420 »

javascript:var inp = document.createElement("input"); inp.name='hackersubmit'; inp.value=1; document.forms[0].appendChild(inp); document.forms[0].submit();

im sure a bunch of people saved the source and edited.... what a waste!!!... you should still have the image verification because right now i could write a php script in about 15 minutes that would register a shitload of users quickstatus but ive done this all before and this wouldnt trip my trigger anymore
anicoorocks

Re: Forum cleanup, and a new registration system

Post by anicoorocks »

bok wrote:I've done some cleanup of this forum, due to the large number of spambots that created accounts and posted spam.
Thanks to Adam, we now have an updated registration page that will, we hope, keep hackers in and spambots out (the builtin picture challenge of phpBB seems quite ineffective against the spam bots).

:P :P :P 8) HET HACKER BROTHER CAN U TELL ME HOW TO HACK MOBILE GRPS (THAT IS INTERNET CONNECTION ON MOBILE PHONE) :x :x
HEY MY HACKER BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AM LIKE U A SMALL HACKER BUT OUR COMBINED FORCES CAN ACHIVE ANY HACKING TASK SO PLEASE DISCUUSS OR GIVE TIPS FOR COMPUTER ,MOBILE ECT HACKING TIPS..
AND SHOW YOUR SELF COOOOOOOOOLEST OF ALLLLLLLLLLL
The_Dark_Avenger

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

ahh... Holidays!!! that's why there are so many assholes now... It's not only here...
The_Dark_Avenger

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

all monkey-brained students who had ban on computer now are cool hackers, y'see...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

The_Dark_Avenger wrote:all monkey-brained students who had ban on computer now are cool hackers, y'see...
hehe
true now i see all the time new people,but some of them are good guys that want to learn but all the ohers fucking noobs
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
c0re

Post by c0re »

Do accounts get hacked here as well?:P
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

No, the admins here are seasoned professionals and I wouldn't try anything like that.

Malicious hacking... so 80's
killershincan

Me is NewBie.

Post by killershincan »

Can u teach me how to Hack Computer.
For register i need 1 week.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

hmmm i think it's time for cleaning the forums :P

by Loyal_Dark
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

jack krauser wrote:hmmm i think it's time for cleaning the forums :P
:lol:
That's for sure.
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Downstairs

register

Post by Downstairs »

Bober_182 wrote:im new but im a good hacker and have basic knowlage of c++ VB HTML PHP and linux
the registry should be under a password something that is easly hackable like admin or 123qwert123
let's see if I got this right, you want us to guess a password instead of hacking it.
If you're such a great hacker, can't you see that guessing isn't hacking?
::Downstairs
S3th

Re: register

Post by S3th »

Downstairs wrote:
Bober_182 wrote:im new but im a good hacker and have basic knowlage of c++ VB HTML PHP and linux
the registry should be under a password something that is easly hackable like admin or 123qwert123
let's see if I got this right, you want us to guess a password instead of hacking it.
If you're such a great hacker, can't you see that guessing isn't hacking?
And if you're better, can't you see thats cracking, not hacking?
See through the master
Become the master
vamp.hacker

Post by vamp.hacker »

even i registered just now...

s_e_m_u_d

INTRODUCE MY SELF

Post by s_e_m_u_d »

Aloww Brur..... I'm new user at these forum,n I interest with aLL off u...thats aLL..thx 4 attention....:wink:
SEMUD HAS ENTERED