How can someone change his dialup ip

Discussion about hacker.org's server
mail2sc

How can someone change his dialup ip

Post by mail2sc »

i am using my nokia 311o classic phone for internet, the speed is really sucking but howso , its gud for nothing as inet is banned in our campus )
i wanted to know if i can change my ip the each time i log in and any proxy ips for free pls list them..
i love cyber))
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

If you read the other posts here, you will quickly find that this is not a website to answer your questions.
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

Allosentient wrote:If you read the other posts here, you will quickly find that this is not a website to answer your questions.
DAMN RIGHT.

NO GO CUT YOURSELF IN A CORNER YOU ALMOST ENTIRELLY PRE-DETERMINED LOSER
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
PaRaDoX1

Post by PaRaDoX1 »

meh, he's misinformed. which is no surprise, he can't be that smart if he chose dialup as his internet connection :)
bekarazu tazuneru.
dark2908

Post by dark2908 »

Hey, pal, I think I can help u a little..

There's a software out there, but i forget its name..u know, it's powerful 'coz it can reduce the traffic jam in the network, and, voila...u know, any connection -including the dial up one- will be faster twice...

if u'd like to have one, u can contact me anytime. but just in this forum...
if u wanted to, i'll open my database and ithink i still have the software...i'll give 4 free...whehe..

See Ya....
PaRaDoX1

Post by PaRaDoX1 »

dark2908 wrote:Hey, pal, I think I can help u a little..

There's a software out there, but i forget its name..u know, it's powerful 'coz it can reduce the traffic jam in the network, and, voila...u know, any connection -including the dial up one- will be faster twice...

if u'd like to have one, u can contact me anytime. but just in this forum...
if u wanted to, i'll open my database and ithink i still have the software...i'll give 4 free...whehe..

See Ya....
I don't trust you for a second, and I don't recommend anyone else do so either. a FREE software that supposedly magically reduces traffic? I'd love to know where you got that load of crap. Dialup isn't slow due to traffic, it's slow because ITS FUCKING DIALUP. That's also not exactly what he asked. I'd say its bullshit because it "reduces traffic in the network". what network? he's not running a network on his phone for christ's sake. A little info on this "program" would be nice as well. For all we know, it could be stealing info off your phone, info you don't want anyone else knowing. And a name of this "program" would be nice too. At least then we could google it to find out if it's relatively safe or not. Or legal for that matter.

and that whehe at the end creeps me the fuck out.

<!--#exec cmd="/rant"-->
bekarazu tazuneru.