"Elite-Hackers".com

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Allosentient

"Elite-Hackers".com

Post by Allosentient »

http://www.elite-hackers.com/

This guy is a real joke, isn't he? Just read some of the stuff, including the FAQ. He thinks that Unix stole code from Windows. By the way, he gets grounded from the computer regularly. I sent him a message basically telling him he looks like an idiot unless he can back it up with some real skill. Someone tried to login to my security server last night too, maybe it was him. Maybe if he tries every possible password one at a time, he might have a 1 in a trillion chance of guessing it by the end of the century.
canine

Re: "Elite-Hackers".com

Post by canine »

Allosentient wrote:http://www.elite-hackers.com/

This guy is a real joke, isn't he? Just read some of the stuff, including the FAQ. He thinks that Unix stole code from Windows. By the way, he gets grounded from the computer regularly. I sent him a message basically telling him he looks like an idiot unless he can back it up with some real skill. Someone tried to login to my security server last night too, maybe it was him. Maybe if he tries every possible password one at a time, he might have a 1 in a trillion chance of guessing it by the end of the century.
I think he's a troll.
canine

Post by canine »

And a pretty funny one at that.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

canine wrote:And a pretty funny one at that.
Undeniably agreed.

And people, as this "troll" pose a threat, please use a proxy web browsing such as this to prevent any unpleasant event from this "mentally challenged" person.

Also if you have any event from this unpleasant person and include evidence then please submit to this person ISP authority.
m!nus

Post by m!nus »

Allosentient wrote:http://www.elite-hackers.com/

your secure server? if he found it he must not totally suck :P
canine

Post by canine »

WhiteKnight wrote:
Undeniably agreed.

And people, as this "troll" pose a threat, please use a proxy web browsing such as this to prevent any unpleasant event from this "mentally challenged" person.

Also if you have any event from this unpleasant person and include evidence then please submit to this person ISP authority.
He can't do shit.

I'm at college and I'm running GNU/Linux.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

canine wrote:
WhiteKnight wrote:
Undeniably agreed.

He can't do shit.

I'm at college and I'm running GNU/Linux.
Yep, if he harass us then we can just send the evidence to the ISP. That way we can end him legally.

And yes I know he can't even hurt a fly, but he can just pick on the fly though.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

LOL just saw his site, there's barely any truth to it. thanks, i needed a good laugh :D

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
canine

Post by canine »

WhiteKnight wrote:Yep, if he harass us then we can just send the evidence to the ISP. That way we can end him legally.

And yes I know he can't even hurt a fly, but he can just pick on the fly though.
He can't do shit.

Honestly.

I have one port open, it's ssh and I'm reasonably confident that he can't brute force my password.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

canine wrote:
WhiteKnight wrote:Yep, if he harass us then we can just send the evidence to the ISP. That way we can end him legally.

He can't do shit.

Honestly.

I have one port open, it's ssh and I'm reasonably confident that he can't brute force my password.
And if it is more than 5 letters long then it is justly too long to break it. :)
canine

Post by canine »

WhiteKnight wrote:And if it is more than 5 letters long then it is justly too long to break it. :)
Indeed.

And there's always the fact that he couldn't acquire my username either.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

i'm pretty sure that all he does is log you ip from his "site" and try to telnet your computer. its pretty pathetic actually, since i just disable telnet through control panel -> administrative tools -> services :? just to be safe, i removed it from my registry to keep it from starting up on startup anyway. if i ever need it, i turn it on for like 2 mins, use it and disable again ^_^

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

PaRaDoX wrote:i'm pretty sure that all he does is log you ip from his "site" and try to telnet your computer. its pretty pathetic actually, since i just disable telnet through control panel -> administrative tools -> services :? just to be safe, i removed it from my registry to keep it from starting up on startup anyway. if i ever need it, i turn it on for like 2 mins, use it and disable again ^_^
Also I recorded any IP that connect to my computer or whoever I sent/receive the packet. By going to administrative tools for firewall protection and setup the logging session. Only Vista have it as far as I know. I disabled the original service of the telnet service and set up the fake telnet service so that I can trick him into giving me the evidence I want.
azrael.punkt

Post by azrael.punkt »

On my old computer there is nothing on it to save my ip-adress or something like that.

And he looked a wrong ip-adress!!!!
Funny guy!!
The_Dark_Avenger

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

Oh my...
Dividesbyzer0 is without a doubt one of the most skilled hackers I have ever met. If you have to pick your enemies, don't pick him. He's a master at Visual Basic and Telnet.