How to break Admin Password

Discussion about hacker.org's server
hack_me_navn

How to break Admin Password

Post by hack_me_navn »

:twisted: Hai all,

Greetings to all .........

I am a new member of hacker's..

Can any one help me , how to break admin password ?

Waiting for u'r reply.......
WhiteKnight

Re: How to break Admin Password

Post by WhiteKnight »

hack_me_navn wrote::twisted: Hai all,

It depend basically. You going to have to be more specific.

Also if your going to post reply or thread, make sure your text is more appropriate so we can read your request or message better.
lumanen

Post by lumanen »

First of all u Dont Haf 2 use Font like tat, it sux.

1.Did ya Haf acx to bios setting of the system or is its 1st Boot Device Set to CD ROm?
If yes u can reset the admin password.
skragglies

Post by skragglies »

It's really simple. Just log on to your mom's computer and click Start, Run, CMD, then type in DEL C:\...I think you'll be quite impressed with the results.

Kidding, don't do that. Instead, ask yourself a question, why do you need the admin pass? What is to be gained by doing something potentially unlawful?

If you are just wanting to learn "to hack", you don't really need to run out and hijack somebodies server, and if you really just feel that urge to do it, find someone you know who has a nice set up, and with their permission go to town.

The best way to learn to hack someone else's box, is honestly, with their permission, and help. They can allow you direct access to their machine so you can pick up some things that'll make it easier. They might even be knowledgeable enough to send you in the right direction as far as vulnerabilities they are weak to...Hell if you get really lucky, they might be willing to open up a window for you, quite metaphorically.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

skragglies wrote:It's really simple. Just log on to your mom's computer and click Start, Run, CMD, then type in DEL C:\...I think you'll be quite impressed with the results.

Kidding, don't do that. Instead, ask yourself a question, why do you need the admin pass? What is to be gained by doing something potentially unlawful?

If you are just wanting to learn "to hack", you don't really need to run out and hijack somebodies server, and if you really just feel that urge to do it, find someone you know who has a nice set up, and with their permission go to town.

The best way to learn to hack someone else's box, is honestly, with their permission, and help. They can allow you direct access to their machine so you can pick up some things that'll make it easier. They might even be knowledgeable enough to send you in the right direction as far as vulnerabilities they are weak to...Hell if you get really lucky, they might be willing to open up a window for you, quite metaphorically.
Um... technically we call that Cracking instead of Hacking.
S3th

Post by S3th »

Holy fuck. That actually hurts my eyes.
Also, thats cracking. Not hacking :]
See through the master
Become the master
nixdabest

Post by nixdabest »

Yeah i agree with whiteknight and s3th
unflies

Post by unflies »

I have a good idea,invite the admin and make friend with him,so you can get the pwd
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

S3th wrote:

Holy fuck. That actually hurts my eyes.
Also, thats cracking. Not hacking :]
Geez, I just got my eyes checked, and i don't have an astigmatism.
This guy is just retardedly-loud in his font!!

Plus why would you crack an admin password? It is your computer isn't it? Oh, It isn't. So Quit messing with other people's computers and work on your own. (GET A JOB)
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
vamp.hacker

Post by vamp.hacker »

you tube.com is a great for web browsing .. watch it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtRpC5UI-s

WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

vamp.hacker wrote:you tube.com is a great for web browsing .. watch it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtRpC5UI-s
But most of the video are low grade techniques, so that can be some consideration why we didn't use it as much. But as well we can always look for a hole by trying every idea you can make up of... from possible to the impossible. :)
falcon2424

Post by falcon2424 »

skragglies wrote: Kidding, don't do that. Instead, ask yourself a question, why do you need the admin pass? What is to be gained by doing something potentially unlawful?

To add to this, there totally are ways to get administrator access to a computer, given physical access.

But, those ways are entirely accessible via google.

Coming in and saying, "I/My friend lost an administrator password. How do I get it back? I've tried searching google, gut don't really know what I'm looking for" would get an answer.

But, "I want to do something illegal. I'm not clever enough to use a search engine," gives people a pretty good reason to not answer the question.