webmail hack v2.3

Discussion about hacker.org's server
honey_hack

webmail hack v2.3

Post by honey_hack »

can some one tell me where i can get.... webmail hack v2.3 ... and its crackkk.....
The_Dark_Avenger

Re: webmail hack v2.3

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

honey_hack wrote:can some one tell me where i can get.... webmail hack v2.3 ... and its crackkk.....
OMG... here...
honey_hack

Post by honey_hack »

The_Dark_Avenger wrote:
honey_hack wrote:can some one tell me where i can get.... webmail hack v2.3 ... and its crackkk.....
OMG... here...
well... if u think ur smarter... find that on google..... i have tried.. it buddy....
Grand_Master

Post by Grand_Master »

honey_hack wrote:
The_Dark_Avenger wrote:
OMG... here...
well... if u think ur smarter... find that on google..... i have tried.. it buddy....
I actually think he is smarter...
If you look around at the forum, you see that none of us (almost), support scriptkiddies.
A smart person would not give a powerful weapon to a person who even can't aquire it himself.
Prove that you're worthy of such a weapon, before asking someone to give you one.

...or for best result, program one yourself. You will get nowhere as a scriptkiddie. Do some studies for at least a couple of years.

(In case you're not a scriptkiddie, try to write the question in another way. For me your question looks like a typical scriptkiddie F.A.Q)
"Learn, grow, teach."
honey_hack

Post by honey_hack »

Grand_Master wrote:
honey_hack wrote:
The_Dark_Avenger wrote: OMG... here...
If you look around at the forum, you see that none of us (almost), support scriptkiddies.
A smart person would not give a powerful weapon to a person who even can't aquire it himself.
Prove that you're worthy of such a weapon, before asking someone to give you one.

...or for best result, program one yourself. You will get nowhere as a scriptkiddie. Do some studies for at least a couple of years.

(In case you're not a scriptkiddie, try to write the question in another way. For me your question looks like a typical scriptkiddie F.A.Q)
thanks.... i think u r write.... i have hacked some social networks... but only on the cookie base... i tried same with the mail concept.. but didn't work... can u guide me.... where should i start...
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

Grand_Master wrote:
honey_hack wrote:
The_Dark_Avenger wrote: OMG... here...

I believe the exact same thing. And it is also become a creed among the hackers.