HOW TOHACK WINDOWS XP !

Discussion about hacker.org's server
The Lamb

Post by The Lamb »

I have tried that code, what i get was a System Error 5 occured and Access denied...
is it blocked?
azer89

Post by azer89 »

The Lamb wrote:I have tried that code, what i get was a System Error 5 occured and Access denied...
is it blocked?
it's mean the command was disabled by admin
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

ya i'm in the process of looking up how to get around this...

**edit**
still cant find an answer. anyone got anything about enabling commands that were disabled by admin?
joelstad

Post by joelstad »

Yeah: If you have physical access to the machine, run a diagnostic cd like Winternals (live version, don't try and install it) and create and save that batch file you're talking about to the disk. Set it to run at startup using regedit or whatever you want and that might work. I haven't actually done this but it seems like it should do it.

Has anyone tried running a live version of Linux with Samba so you can just browse the disk and change what you need?

--Joel
________
Aprilia TX311M
Last edited by joelstad on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
tianstudioinc

Post by tianstudioinc »

Better to use Bart-PE disk instead. It has included software for cracking any users password, and even put them all blank.

Please refer to : http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

thats only if you have the time to boot from the cd and all. i mean if you dont have the cd with you. theres option two. w/e works.
GEOXXX87

Post by GEOXXX87 »

TELL US
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

to tell you the truth geo, i completely forgot what i meant by option 2 lol. that was 4 months ago :/. ummm theres my way which is explained earlier in this thread which does not require a cd. and anyways, bart-pe's boot disk is a pain in the fucking ass. i've tried it, it wants a floppy but i only have a cd drive on my laptop. i have a better boot disk: Active@ Boot Disk: http://rapidshare.com/files/66091358/bootdisk.rar

however it only removes passwords..theres other tools on it but i just use the Password Remover..if you dont understand how it works, ask me. however if you dont know comprehend it, seems like you shouldnt be hacking at all. it's a pretty self-explanitory process though.
thndrcts

thanks

Post by thndrcts »

thanks atlete501 for this info it will help me a lot
tpunderground

Re

Post by tpunderground »

Its very simple and anyone could do it...

1. Shut of your computer

2. As its turning on hold down F8

3. Then a menu will pop up full of options

4. Click the option called safe mode

5. Then when the computer turns on there will be a border around the screen and a second administrator account that wasn't there before.

From here it's entirely simple, goto the control panel and click user accounts. Then goto the person account that your trying to hack or for other reasons. Then goto there password options and delete the password. From here shut down the computer and turn it back on and you will be able to goto the account password and worry free.

Give me some feed on my post I really enjoy good reader response, so thanks for the read and enjoy other posts...
:D :) :shock: 8)
I'm cracking the code
Breaking the law
I'm a hacker
athlete501

Re: Re

Post by athlete501 »

tpunderground wrote:Its very simple and anyone could do it...

1. Shut of your computer

2. As its turning on hold down F8

3. Then a menu will pop up full of options

4. Click the option called safe mode

5. Then when the computer turns on there will be a border around the screen and a second administrator account that wasn't there before.

From here it's entirely simple, goto the control panel and click user accounts. Then goto the person account that your trying to hack or for other reasons. Then goto there password options and delete the password. From here shut down the computer and turn it back on and you will be able to goto the account password and worry free.

Give me some feed on my post I really enjoy good reader response, so thanks for the read and enjoy other posts...
:D :) :shock: 8)
wow..i wanna say no comment but this needs one...

this ONLY works if they didnt set up a password on the administrator account when they installed windows, which MANY people do set up the password. (makes sense)

second if the target pc has XP PRO, you dont have to go to safe mode(XP HOME however has to go into safemode..i think, correct me if i'm wrong)...just hit Ctrl+Alt+Del twice in a row when there is the log in screen (note: there cant be any others logged in) and then when there is a username field and put in Administrator and then leave password blank and you'll get the same effect as the safe mode process
tpunderground

YOUR WRONG

Post by tpunderground »

That is completely incorrect, you can do this with any windows xp ran computer....
I'm cracking the code
Breaking the law
I'm a hacker
athlete501

Re: YOUR WRONG

Post by athlete501 »

tpunderground wrote:That is completely incorrect, you can do this with any windows xp ran computer....
i know you can..but if they set up a password when installing windows..it cant be done..it'll only come up with another password. if you tried it on my computer, you would fail miserably
jack krauser

Re: YOUR WRONG

Post by jack krauser »

athlete501 wrote:
tpunderground wrote:That is completely incorrect, you can do this with any windows xp ran computer....
i know you can..but if they set up a password when installing windows..it cant be done..it'll only come up with another password. if you tried it on my computer, you would fail miserably
yes athlete is right i have heard of that too..and i have also tried it and it didn't worked for the exact reason ;)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark