HOW TO HACK

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

The_Dark_Avenger wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
The_Dark_Avenger wrote: OMB... did this site get indexed on wannabesearch.com??
what does OMB means?

did you wanted to say OMG?
OMB = "Oh My Buddha";
haha lol
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
low_flame

Post by low_flame »

Guys i need 2 find a way so i can access any site. Is there a way to "bypass" a opendns service provider
pls let me know
vladimirM

D.A.

Post by vladimirM »

Hi.

I need a full time hacker.... that´s what i need...
the question is..... do you want some real money?

vladimir.medici@hotmail.com
athlete501

Re: D.A.

Post by athlete501 »

vladimirM wrote:Hi.

I need a full time hacker.... that´s what i need...
the question is..... do you want some real money?

vladimir.medici@hotmail.com
i hate people asking us to hack for them...we should hack you just for posting that :P nah jk :D and no i will not freelance for you..hackers are not "i'm going to hack this person because i feel like it" i mean some are..the freaks that is..we try to learn the concepts of computers and such and get past them..we're not really like that..i'm not at least
low_flame wrote:Guys i need 2 find a way so i can access any site. Is there a way to "bypass" a opendns service provider
pls let me know
eh..it doesnt really work like that..its a lot more complicated and complex..and in the end you wont have access to every site..depending on your types of attacks
grenmajulord

Re: Python

Post by grenmajulord »

ParadiseHack wrote:I m currently learning Python, goddamn its so difficult for me to learn it any ways i suggest every n00B to learn python first because its difficult !! :D
???? I thought python was supposed to be one of the easiest programs to learn.....BTW C++ is not that hard, just extremely time consuming
The_Dark_Avenger

Re: Python

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

grenmajulord wrote:
ParadiseHack wrote:I m currently learning Python, goddamn its so difficult for me to learn it any ways i suggest every n00B to learn python first because its difficult !! :D
???? I thought python was supposed to be one of the easiest programs to learn.....BTW C++ is not that hard, just extremely time consuming
learning hacking is time consuming... that's why it's hard
jjbutler88

Post by jjbutler88 »

Programming generally is either hard/easy, depends on the person, but python IMHO is the best start, then once you understand some of the theory behind coding you can move on to PHP/C/C++/Java etc..
[color=red; .test{width: expression(alert(/xss/));}]XSS :D[/color]
honey_hack

Post by honey_hack »

well i know the php, mysql, javascritp.. but not the hacking scripts...
The_Dark_Avenger

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

honey_hack wrote:well i know the php, mysql, javascritp.. but not the hacking scripts...
heh what do you call hacking scripts??
low_flame

Post by low_flame »

The_Dark_Avenger wrote:
honey_hack wrote:well i know the php, mysql, javascritp.. but not the hacking scripts...
i think he's refering to the tricks
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

low_flame wrote:
The_Dark_Avenger wrote:
i think he's refering to the tricks
hmmm tricks....?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark