hey everyone..long time...

Discussion about hacker.org's server
athlete501

hey everyone..long time...

Post by athlete501 »

for all of those who dont know, i recently resigned from hacking... i've decided to use my brain power for other things such as inventions

just checking in on how everyone is doing?
c0re

Post by c0re »

Hi, inventions huh?:) I like that thinking:) What have you invented for so far?
jack krauser

Re: hey everyone..long time...

Post by jack krauser »

athlete501 wrote:for all of those who dont know, i recently resigned from hacking... i've decided to use my brain power for other things such as inventions

just checking in on how everyone is doing?
hey my friend whats up?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

c0re wrote:Hi, inventions huh?:) I like that thinking:) What have you invented for so far?
a "close-to" perpetual motion machine
and an auto-driving car system

kinda in their beta stages..well the car system definitely needs like 10 years of work lol

and jack, nm just chilling..just to let ya know..bok signed on on the 15th and posted somewhere..knowing that, we know he still comes here...you should take advantage of that ;) sup with you though?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

athlete501 wrote:
c0re wrote:Hi, inventions huh?:) I like that thinking:) What have you invented for so far?

kinda in their beta stages..well the car system definitely needs like 10 years of work lol

and jack, nm just chilling..just to let ya know..bok signed on on the 15th and posted somewhere..knowing that, we know he still comes here...you should take advantage of that ;) sup with you though?
you have allot of work to invent those machines.

lol ok i'll have that in mind ;)
and i am just chilling out too and learning some perl :P
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

jack krauser wrote:
athlete501 wrote:

that sounds like fun :P
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

athlete501 wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
athlete501 wrote: a "close-to" perpetual motion machine

that sounds like fun :P
yeah i believe that perl is one of the most worth languages to learn but it's not so easy.

but i am making progress with days.... :)

what about you?
have you made any progress so far with your machines?

by Loyal_Dark
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

no not really :/
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

athlete501 wrote:no not really :/
don't worry and keep up the good work ;)

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

well as for inventions go

Am currently designing a new GPS display device system that will actually show you the locations of unique GPS signatures, for example. Cop cars

still in production
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:well as for inventions go

Am currently designing a new GPS display device system that will actually show you the locations of unique GPS signatures, for example. Cop cars

still in production
lol you are creating machines too? wtf

by Loyal_Dark
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

jack krauser wrote:

still in production
hey..you cant make money legally from hacking...plus hackers are one of the smartest, if not the smartest type of people...we can change the world with our minds.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

athlete501 wrote:
jack krauser wrote:

still in production
hey..you cant make money legally from hacking...plus hackers are one of the smartest, if not the smartest type of people...we can change the world with our minds.
yh i agree hackers are one of the smartest type of people...but with hacking you can make better money than anyone else...FBI,CIA,NSA and much more orgs that if they hire you than you will be like a hero for them and they will pay you ALLOT.

but of course you might go to jail and not for job :P

so who knows....we might be lucky :)

by Loyal_Dark
altin

jack

Post by altin »

can i ask you something cen you tell me how old are you?
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

free lance is really good pay too thoe hehe
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/