Heyy, Hello, Salut, Bonjour, Gutenmorgen

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Napster

Heyy, Hello, Salut, Bonjour, Gutenmorgen

Post by Napster »

Hey Guys,

I'm new to this whole site. I found out about it through some internet browsing on howstuffworks (Before you ask). I'm pretty much the ultimate beginner in programming/hacking. Any suggestions or help would be awesome

Thanx in advance,

The Napster
Ridley

Post by Ridley »

Haha.
What're the odds?
That's how I found it =D
Napster

Post by Napster »

Ridley wrote:Haha.
What're the odds?
That's how I found it =D
Haha, that's pretty awesome then Ridley.

Nice to meetcha and all.

The Napster
The_Dark_Avenger

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

wathced a hacky movie and now wanna become a hacker???
well, otherwise, stop asking question that has been asked here for a few hundred times, and look around here (at least); otherwise use google.
Napster

Post by Napster »

The_Dark_Avenger wrote:wathced a hacky movie and now wanna become a hacker???
well, otherwise, stop asking question that has been asked here for a few hundred times, and look around here (at least); otherwise use google.
No I havent watched a hacky movie, If you paid any attention youd niotice i said I read about this on howstuffworks. I asked because maybe, if there were any nice people around, they could save me some time and post a few suggestions here on a decent starting point.
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

look napSter no one is trying to be a dick , its just new people come and go and well they ask the same questions over and over. take a look around and you will see
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
Napster

Post by Napster »

Kilo wrote:look napSter no one is trying to be a dick , its just new people come and go and well they ask the same questions over and over. take a look around and you will see
I see what you mean but there isnt much I can do about what goes on here. I'm just a person thats completely new to 'hacking' and im not part of the flock that just comes and goes, I actually want to learn. All I'm asking is where is square 1? Where do I start? Out of all the posts Ive read no one actually says anything about it, it's all just people asking and then getting shutdown by the regulars - how do you ever expect them come back?
Ridley

Post by Ridley »

Lookin around.
Found this.
Third post down was a lot of help
http://www.hacker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178