Anyone can help me out to get a user and pass of FS account?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
dorahan

Anyone can help me out to get a user and pass of FS account?

Post by dorahan »

Anyone can help me to steal and get username and password of a friendster account? Please teach me how to do it? Because i want to get know a profile user and pass, and i want to change the pass so the owner can't access her friendster account anymore... Thanks for you who can help me... Thanks once again... :wink:
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
The_Dark_Avenger

Re: Anyone can help me out to get a user and pass of FS acco

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

dorahan wrote:Anyone can help me to steal and get username and password of a friendster account? Please teach me how to do it? Because i want to get know a profile user and pass, and i want to change the pass so the owner can't access her friendster account anymore... Thanks for you who can help me... Thanks once again... :wink:
another demented asshole
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

dorahan wrote:Anyone can help me to steal and get username and password of a friendster account? Please teach me how to do it? Because i want to get know a profile user and pass, and i want to change the pass so the owner can't access her friendster account anymore... Thanks for you who can help me... Thanks once again... :wink:

you know whats funny that i burly noticed

His location

Code: Select all

If your located here why are u asking us what to do. should we be asking you????

i mean most of the best hackers around the world Are not located in the USA, lets take china for example.. thous mofos are fucking kick ass at this shyt. so if i were you i would be getting involved with people in your location, its not hard to find them especially in out sorced countrys.
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:
dorahan wrote:
If your located here why are u asking us what to do. should we be asking you????

i mean most of the best hackers around the world Are not located in the USA, lets take china for example.. thous mofos are fucking kick ass at this shyt. so if i were you i would be getting involved with people in your location, its not hard to find them especially in out sorced countrys.
yh lol here in my country there are like 30 hackers in the whole country :p
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

Yes thank u for your advice... And thanks for quote the my city and my country too.. Indonesia is well known one of the most hacker country in the world... but how can i ask millions people in this country and i don't even know the people are.. most of my time is in my own house, so i rarely interact with other people outside... And the most important thing is it's impossible to me to ask other people outside about hacking like that... if i asked question like that, i would scared people, and i would have no friend at all.. nobody would wanna be friend with me... Have u think about that?? So, i ask that question here... in the forum of hacker site... So, if one of you wanna help me to hack the user or pass of friendster, i really need your help... thanks who wanna help me out... and please not to post junk word in this topic.... Thank you so much for your attention.
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
martin_great_boy

dont mock

Post by martin_great_boy »

don't mock indonesia, you think USA is the best?

bitch fuck asshole
martin love A_ _ _ L
WhiteKnight

Re: dont mock

Post by WhiteKnight »

martin_great_boy wrote:don't mock indonesia, you think USA is the best?

bitch fuck asshole
Then who is?
semir_x_aremania

Post by semir_x_aremania »

idiot semua :lol:
kudakuda
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

semir_x_aremania wrote:idiot semua :lol:
wkwkk... :lol:

:: TOPIC CLOSED ::
~� dorahan �~