HOW TO HACK

Discussion about hacker.org's server
ParadiseHack

Python

Post by ParadiseHack »

I m currently learning Python, goddamn its so difficult for me to learn it any ways i suggest every n00B to learn python first because its difficult !! :D
<<D.A.>>

Re: Python

Post by <<D.A.>> »

ParadiseHack wrote:I m currently learning Python, goddamn its so difficult for me to learn it any ways i suggest every n00B to learn python first because its difficult !! :D
Python, difficult?? I bet you've never seen C++.
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

Try learning HVM
jack krauser

Re: Python

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
ParadiseHack wrote:I m currently learning Python, goddamn its so difficult for me to learn it any ways i suggest every n00B to learn python first because its difficult !! :D
Python, difficult?? I bet you've never seen C++.
yeah or visual basic :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

lol just joking :P python is the easiest to start with
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
ParadiseHack

Post by ParadiseHack »

....... can i make .EXE programs in PYTHON. yeh i haven't seen C++ yet i m finding for great book on PYTHON because the books i m using right now require allot of BRAIN for which i m not good :D well, if any body finds a book for PYTHON please give up a link also if any body knows where to download C++ ... or whatever give me link.... i want to check out
Lets Get Lost.......
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

ParadiseHack wrote:....... can i make .EXE programs in PYTHON. yeh i haven't seen C++ yet i m finding for great book on PYTHON because the books i m using right now require allot of BRAIN for which i m not good :D well, if any body finds a book for PYTHON please give up a link also if any body knows where to download C++ ... or whatever give me link.... i want to check out
ok want an advice?don't read e-books.

when i read e-books i totally cannot focus cause when i am reading on pc i want to do smtg else...like browse the internet or play a fucking flash game(yh i know i do that some times).

the better thing to do and thats what i do and helps me, is to print the book or buy it from a store(better print it).
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

jack krauser wrote:
ParadiseHack wrote:....... can i make .EXE programs in PYTHON. yeh i haven't seen C++ yet i m finding for great book on PYTHON because the books i m using right now require allot of BRAIN for which i m not good :D well, if any body finds a book for PYTHON please give up a link also if any body knows where to download C++ ... or whatever give me link.... i want to check out

when i read e-books i totally cannot focus cause when i am reading on pc i want to do smtg else...like browse the internet or play a fucking flash game(yh i know i do that some times).

the better thing to do and thats what i do and helps me, is to print the book or buy it from a store(better print it).
-laptop, old pc?? place 2 monitors from 2 PCs nearby... on first one switch to text mode, on second one open PDF in full screen... this is it...

4ParadiseHack: i got collection of ebooks here, you may find something useful. Better don't take "Python tutorial" if you want something easy... C++ ebooks are also here
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
jack krauser wrote:

-laptop, old pc?? place 2 monitors from 2 PCs nearby... on first one switch to text mode, on second one open PDF in full screen... this is it...

4ParadiseHack: i got collection of ebooks here, you may find something useful. Better don't take "Python tutorial" if you want something easy... C++ ebooks are also here
it's the same.....and with having two monitors would be worst for me
cause i wouldn't concetrate ;)

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

aha, so...
i also have a problem with concentration... after gaining some knowledge, i start feeling too good, dreaming about h4xX0ring, and start to waste time...
if i didn't, i probably would get to assembly and c++ by now... i really want to learn these 2 languages... 8)
though getting crazy... :?
Kilo

yup yup

Post by Kilo »

i feel you on this d.a its not easy you must be willing to learn theses languages well.
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
ParadiseHack

Post by ParadiseHack »

thx D.A , u have a great collection of books well, i m looking for SAMS TECH YOUR SELF WITH PHP5 IN 24 HOURS, i couldn't find a book for PHP5 by sams tech in my hard disk. can u do it?... (actually i have hard disks of 4600 gb in my cafe therefore it is diffiuclt for me to find that book in my pc's).
Lets Get Lost.......
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:aha, so...
i also have a problem with concentration... after gaining some knowledge, i start feeling too good, dreaming about h4xX0ring, and start to waste time...
if i didn't, i probably would get to assembly and c++ by now... i really want to learn these 2 languages... 8)
though getting crazy... :?
lol i feel exactly the same.

it doesn't let me concetrate...ut when i read books i concetrate more

by Loyal_Dark
ParadiseHack

Post by ParadiseHack »

can anybody tell me that how to decrypt the encrypted NTFS files?
Lets Get Lost.......
ParadiseHack

Post by ParadiseHack »

can anybody tell me that how to decrypt the encrypted NTFS files? and how to unshadow the ftp passwords, i used JohnTheRipper and bO2o ALSO.
Lets Get Lost.......
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

ParadiseHack wrote:can anybody tell me that how to decrypt the encrypted NTFS files? and how to unshadow the ftp passwords, i used JohnTheRipper and bO2o ALSO.

ParadiseHack- what is it your doing explain more. you say you need to decrypt ntfs files?
in what way? explain your steps
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/