We need a section for crackers

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Allosentient

We need a section for crackers

Post by Allosentient »

This shit is getting old. I know the people who run this site are the real deal, and have nothing to do with cracking msn accounts or wi-fi networks. There should be a section on the forum for that so it doesn't draw attention away from solving hacking challenges such as the puzzles, or carrying on intelligent conversations.

Go ahead and give me your best four letter words crackers, but I'm not going to read any of the replies here.
orochilifeng

agree

Post by orochilifeng »

understand
still dont know how to reg in hacker.org
pixelot

Post by pixelot »

Concur. :roll:
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain
therethinker

Post by therethinker »

I completely agree, wholeheartedly.

OTOH: they'll just split themselves. I think the only way to solve this is to have an OT board that requires a certain rank to get in. I think the cutoff should be somewhere in the 300-400 range, possibly moving. Sure, it won't be perfect, but it should get most of them out.
anicoorocks

Re: We need a section for crackers

Post by anicoorocks »

Allosentient wrote:This shit is getting old. I know the people who run this site are the real deal, and have nothing to do with cracking msn accounts or wi-fi networks. There should be a section on the forum for that so it doesn't draw attention away from solving hacking challenges such as the puzzles, or carrying on intelligent conversations.

Go ahead and give me your best four letter words crackers, but I'm not going to read any of the replies here.

HEY HACKER BROTHER CAN U TELL ME HOW TO HACK MOBILE GRPS (I.E MOBILE INTERNET CONNECTION)