HOW TO HACK

Discussion about hacker.org's server
honey_hack

HOW TO HACK

Post by honey_hack »

can some one explain to me ... how can i hack the server or computer. if i know the IP and PORT NUMBER CONNECTED.....................
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

ok... you know the target.... but do you know how to hack??? i mean... do you know enough about protocols, operating systems, servers and programming languages?? if not, forget about it... you should learn it first, that's what all about.
honey_hack

Post by honey_hack »

ya i know what is a protocol... it is using tcp/ip , and i know the c++, now tell me what next
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Protocol isn't using TCP/IP, TCP/IP is a protocol itself...

Also, C++ is not enough.

Web hacking:
-HTML
-PHP/MySQL
-Javascript
-Good knowledge of protocols
-Basic "Hacking" techniques: XSS, XST, SQL Injection

System hacking:
-Goddamn good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, this is main here
-Understanding, how system works (Wind0ze, Linux)
-Knowledge of firewalls, IDS...
-Your C++ here comes handy
-Get yourself DamnVulnerableLinux, train with it...

Recommended literature:
================
Understanding TCP/IP: http://www.mediafire.com/?7fvmbxd4ttx
PHP5 and MySQL Bible: http://www.mediafire.com/?fn5hk3nzgm5
Javascript bible: http://www.mediafire.com/?3wx7vjvk3gi
XSS - Attacks and Defense: http://www.mediafire.com/?x7tlbyyomhd
kamikaze

Post by kamikaze »

thanks D.A thats nice that u bring us litherature ,
but i got a question that link ,"tha hell haker " can i register there , i`m a newbie , but i`m very inerested in hacking . i `m reading alll the day about it , but at the moument i`m more interested in msn hack . if u got something 4 me please tell it to me/.
________
starcraft II replays
Last edited by kamikaze on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

kamikaze wrote:thanks D.A thats nice that u bring us litherature ,
but i got a question that link ,"tha hell haker " can i register there , i`m a newbie , but i`m very inerested in hacking . i `m reading alll the day about it , but at the moument i`m more interested in msn hack . if u got something 4 me please tell it to me/.

Yeah, sure, you can register... we need more members...
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Protocol isn't using TCP/IP, TCP/IP is a protocol itself...

Also, C++ is not enough.

Web hacking:
-HTML
-PHP/MySQL
-Javascript
-Good knowledge of protocols
-Basic "Hacking" techniques: XSS, XST, SQL Injection

System hacking:
-Goddamn good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, this is main here
-Understanding, how system works (Wind0ze, Linux)
-Knowledge of firewalls, IDS...
-Your C++ here comes handy
-Get yourself DamnVulnerableLinux, train with it...

Recommended literature:
================
Understanding TCP/IP: http://www.mediafire.com/?7fvmbxd4ttx
PHP5 and MySQL Bible: http://www.mediafire.com/?fn5hk3nzgm5
Javascript bible: http://www.mediafire.com/?3wx7vjvk3gi
XSS - Attacks and Defense: http://www.mediafire.com/?x7tlbyyomhd
mwuahhaha i'm going to read up on tcp/ip!
Sporti

Post by Sporti »

Hell Hackers.

You seriously have articles to teach, or you just trying to establish bots/zombies to expand your arsenal. I've taken Java (dying language) and C++, but I'm much more interested DoS. I'm just wondering if you are serious about what you're doing, what you're getting from it, and if I'm going to be set up for some bull shat later down the road?
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

They have probably one or two people who know a bit about computers, but they are for the most part teenagers who want to be popular. Look at the people who score in the top 10, those are the people you're more likely to want to learn things from, but people at that level of knowledge don't crave the popularity as the hell hackers do, and as such probably won't be as likely to teach you anything or write articles.

I recommend the challenges on this website, they require the level of thinking it takes to be a valuable addition to the fold. If you're looking to crack e-mail accounts, maybe you should see a psychiatrist.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

Allosentient wrote:They have probably one or two people who know a bit about computers, but they are for the most part teenagers who want to be popular. Look at the people who score in the top 10, those are the people you're more likely to want to learn things from, but people at that level of knowledge don't crave the popularity as the hell hackers do, and as such probably won't be as likely to teach you anything or write articles.

I recommend the challenges on this website, they require the level of thinking it takes to be a valuable addition to the fold. If you're looking to crack e-mail accounts, maybe you should see a psychiatrist.
yeah you are right we are teenagers.....but we know what we are doing

we are not noobs that saw a webcam from google and think they are hackers......we are much more better than you think
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

jack krauser wrote:
Allosentient wrote:They have probably one or two people who know a bit about computers, but they are for the most part teenagers who want to be popular. Look at the people who score in the top 10, those are the people you're more likely to want to learn things from, but people at that level of knowledge don't crave the popularity as the hell hackers do, and as such probably won't be as likely to teach you anything or write articles.

yeah you are right we are teenagers.....but we know what we are doing

we are not noobs that saw a webcam from google and think they are hackers......we are much more better than you think
ya allosentient, games will just boost up logic and programming..i mean like math programming..you have to study how computers work. you have to know the weaknesses and such..you cant do that by trying to hack through a game.
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

solving such a games raises IQ... and thats the point... of course, you should know programming languages - for that patience and good memory is enough, however, would you be able to find, for example, a hole in the web app written in php, where you don't see the source code without ability to "think" logically?? i don't think that "knowledge" (what is stored in your memory) is enough for that...
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

The games were meant to be solved by inventing applied artificial intelligence programs. That is considered hacking. Breaking into computers and web apps as you put it is not hacking, that is cracking.

And here is a quote from http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html (written by Eric Raymond, who wrote the hacker's jargon file).
"There is another group of people who loudly call themselves hackers, but aren't. These are people (mainly adolescent males) who get a kick out of breaking into computers and phreaking the phone system. Real hackers call these people ‘crackers’ and want nothing to do with them. Real hackers mostly think crackers are lazy, irresponsible, and not very bright, and object that being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer. Unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled into using the word ‘hacker’ to describe crackers; this irritates real hackers no end"
But then again these are just labels. The fact that the three of you didn't reply with pages of four letter words shows some maturity, and maybe you aren't so bad after all. However I will still maintain that creating programs to solve puzzles such as on this site (and there are many other sites) is better for the brain than learning about network vulnerabilities and cracking (and I have a small amount of experience with that as well). Just my two cents.
honey_hack

Post by honey_hack »

Thanks for this very help full information... i am learning php/mysql now and i know HTML, Javascript and DHTML also.... but i still dont get any thing about how to get in there...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

honey_hack wrote:Thanks for this very help full information... i am learning php/mysql now and i know HTML, Javascript and DHTML also.... but i still dont get any thing about how to get in there...
as i see you didn't mention any programming language, and programming language is very important for every hacker.

i suggest you to learn c++ or python for start and make your own programs
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark