hmm how long have some of u ppl been hackers?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
DotHacker

hmm how long have some of u ppl been hackers?

Post by DotHacker »

Just wondering because some of u are giving pretty good advice to all the new ppl that show up.
watching you yougens makes my day fun! I'll help you a lil bit but i wont spoon feed u answers.
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

i've started being an "engineer hacker" since i was just a lil kid..say 6 maybe 5. i was pulling things apart, the most craziest child out there. i started learning the secrets of computers when i got my first one at 6 or 7. dad helped me a bunch but there were several times where i had to figure it out myself (thats why i know more about windows than he does [he's a computer hacker too]). he taught me a lil bit of c++ on the way so ya. but my most successful and productive hacking was this past school year. thats when i started doing it all.so i would say its been.... 10 months lol not that long.
Cyborg21

Post by Cyborg21 »

same thing, had a Commodore 64 when i was about 6 or 7 and it went form there! I learned HTML and some Java & flash from watching my dad and then i went above and beyond him. I took CISCO computer networking in high school and have a job at a local hospital as a network analyst. I'm in school to become a Network Admin and ill keep on hacking hit till i do!!
If you can think it, I can do it!!
Kilo

LInux, then dos ,then windows

Post by Kilo »

started when i felt like i needed to know around 7yr gointo linux just by watching my (oh who else Father) so yeah there were no manuals for this tho i did have a mentor that told me what i needed to know. so been around it for years ...
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
DotHacker

Wow

Post by DotHacker »

You kids might have what it takes to go past me!
i didnt start til i was 15! and im 36!
I expect great things from you kids.
watching you yougens makes my day fun! I'll help you a lil bit but i wont spoon feed u answers.
EXgamer701

Post by EXgamer701 »

im kinda new to hacking and i kinda started just two days ago but im hooked to it i already learned on my first day how to hack into the computer, switch and change the passwords, make myself a admin without anyone knowing, and made my own user account. But i am kinda stuck does any one have any pointers for me like how to start off? Message me if you do. Thanks
The Viper

Post by The Viper »

Hi, i am new here...

Well... unlike you guys, i had little chance to approach computer until 17...
Not rich enough to buy a computer in a poor country eh :(

Learn it all by myself since then, know a little of C++, java, php...

Hope to learn more once i get to US for studying... really hope so...
Hacksign

Post by Hacksign »

c/c++ and asm
this is the basic skills

then be good at one os(Linux is the best i think :))
speeddemon92

Post by speeddemon92 »

hey dothacker we started at the same age, but sadly im only 15. If you now of any great tools let me know i need some for my class Ill teach about security
<<D.A.>>

-

Post by <<D.A.>> »

The first time I touched the computer mouse when I was 10. In a one year I was an advanced Windows-user (this time it was Win98)... Then, when I was 14, I got the new PC, with WinXP... All those bugs... I've learned a lot in there... Then I've tried to use some "hacking programs :lol:"... And then I've downloaded tons of manuals, installed linux, spent a lot of hours trying to hack a school-web-page... This time it was too difficult for me, so I decided to start learning some internet technologies, asking some hackers some questions... So now I'm 16, I'm spending about 12 hours a day trying to do something, learning Python and PHP... And I think that only now I'm starting to understand how things work in there, and, I realize that i'll have to learn a few years more, before I'll be able to say: "I'm a hacker".