HOW TO BECOME A HACKER? plz anyone know what i have to do ??

Discussion about hacker.org's server
theSystem

HOW TO BECOME A HACKER? plz anyone know what i have to do ??

Post by theSystem »

help me anyone because i know nothing much about the hackers .. i want to become a hacker . like you guys !!
thank you.
Hassan
theSystem

Re: HOW TO BECOME A HACKER? plz anyone know what i have to d

Post by theSystem »

theSystem wrote:help me anyone because i know nothing much about the hackers .. i want to become a hacker . like you guys !!
thank you.
Hassan
AngelBreath

Post by AngelBreath »

First of all try to understand what IS a hacker. And then if you still want to be a hacker you can have as much help as you want...:)
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

consider what your getting yourself into too.this is a world where anything goes. punishment is fierce. oh and learn to program c++.
DotHacker

so you think u have what it takes?

Post by DotHacker »

If you really think you can cut it u should look around the internet and try to find a manual. lol but whatever u do dont get caught. You youngens are lucky lol when i started there was no manual.
watching you yougens makes my day fun! I'll help you a lil bit but i wont spoon feed u answers.
boza08

Post by boza08 »

yea, that right. i now getting back to do such as c and c++ tutorials. need to the basic first dude!!learning will takes time. so just go on!
<<D.A.>>

---

Post by <<D.A.>> »

I suggest you'll start learning programming languages from PHP or Python.
And there's a good manual for beginners (even though it's a lill' bit old, it's still a worth-readin', you'll learn with that as well, tellin' ya):
http://www.governmentsecurity.org/forum ... st&id=2254