33%
no
33%
what
33%

Total votes: 12

jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah... at the last time, everybody who knows me is tellin' me that i'm a psycho...
hehe
i tell the same thing :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

y'see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:y'see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so do you know any good hacking tool or programme?for linux?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

a hacking program for linux? i know a linux for hacking :lol: m it's backtrack linux 2. Really cool distro. It has thouthands of hacking tools and programs.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:a hacking program for linux? i know a linux for hacking :lol: m it's backtrack linux 2. Really cool distro. It has thouthands of hacking tools and programs.
where can i download it from?

by Loyal_Dark
Bober_182

Post by Bober_182 »

get the app called macromaker it makes a macro (duh) then in WoW find a spawn piont set it up and leave the comp and the macro looped all night long i got 435 gold 45 silver and 34 copper in 6 hours
ONE TREE MAKES 1000 MATCHES
YET ONE MATCH BURNS 1000 TREES
nobody

Post by nobody »

get your shit