New...

Discussion about hacker.org's server
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Hm, that's strange... You are not the first here who got hacked. Perhaps there's a bad guy-hacker who hacks everybody here :evil:
well i know who he is...so that is why i said friends don't do that...that makes me bag off from this site...
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:Hm, that's strange... You are not the first here who got hacked. Perhaps there's a bad guy-hacker who hacks everybody here :evil:
well i know who he is...so that is why i said friends don't do that...that makes me bag off from this site...
can you tell us his username?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
alina wrote:
DOESN'T MATTER..I AM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON..HE KNOWS WHO HE IS...AND IF HE FEELS STG AS A HUMAN BEING HE WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN BUT IF NOT HE WILL DO IT AGAIN....
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
alina wrote: well i know who he is...so that is why i said friends don't do that...that makes me bag off from this site...
DOESN'T MATTER..I AM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON..HE KNOWS WHO HE IS...AND IF HE FEELS STG AS A HUMAN BEING HE WILL NOT DO THAT AGAIN BUT IF NOT HE WILL DO IT AGAIN....
we can take revenge :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

well leave him...i don't have anything to hide in my pc...as long as he doesn't fucks with my system all is ok......c this guys...have funnnn http://www.angelfire.com/super/badwebs/
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:well leave him...i don't have anything to hide in my pc...as long as he doesn't fucks with my system all is ok......c this guys...have funnnn http://www.angelfire.com/super/badwebs/
what is this website? :?

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
alina wrote:well leave him...i don't have anything to hide in my pc...as long as he doesn't fucks with my system all is ok......c this guys...have funnnn http://www.angelfire.com/super/badwebs/
what is this website? :?
the worst website ...take a look..it doesn't have viruses but it is funnnnyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol:
nobody

Post by nobody »

its not its another shit