useful trick for a friend

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Kilo

useful trick for a friend

Post by Kilo »

so you wanna pull i nice trick on a friend that is harmless

code:

%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -s -t 45 -c "Win32:You Lose"

you can put this in any icon under target and it will shut the system down with in 45 sec.
and all so display you lose or what ever you want

if you want more information on the switches you can go to run and type cmd>shutdown.exe ?
this will display everthing about it

have fun

:lol:
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: useful trick for a friend

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:so you wanna pull i nice trick on a friend that is harmless

code:

%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -s -t 45 -c "Win32:You Lose"

you can put this in any icon under target and it will shut the system down with in 45 sec.
and all so display you lose or what ever you want

if you want more information on the switches you can go to run and type cmd>shutdown.exe ?
this will display everthing about it

have fun

:lol:
lol it's a fake virus right?or a dos command?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

yeah lol

Post by Kilo »

yeah its a known dos command that just seems like its a virus but all it does is shut the system down
and to stop the timer you type in cmd shut down.exe -a
which will abort it
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: yeah lol

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:yeah its a known dos command that just seems like its a virus but all it does is shut the system down
and to stop the timer you type in cmd shut down.exe -a
which will abort it
and i put it as the name of the icon and thats all? :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

hmm

Post by Kilo »

right click on the icon and put it in target area
Kilo

also

Post by Kilo »

you might have to change the icon back to what is was, because when you do this it changes the icon to nothing
jack krauser

Re: also

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:you might have to change the icon back to what is was, because when you do this it changes the icon to nothing
ok then i'll try it in my friends pc :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
Dormos

Post by Dormos »

Useful?

Not quite. =P

Really really really funny?

Absolutely!
nobody

Post by nobody »

youre idiots as i can see