New...

Discussion about hacker.org's server
j1rd3ry

New...

Post by j1rd3ry »

if u want some new and fresh forums....

http://tha-hell-hackers.php5.cz

coming soon!... :D :D
Last edited by j1rd3ry on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power...Information is strength...
jack krauser

Re: Want some new Stuff???

Post by jack krauser »

yeah guys in about a month come and visit us but no sooner :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Hell yeah, right!!! It's our teams' page!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Hell yeah, right!!! It's our teams' page!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ok guys see ya later i have some works to do :wink: :cry:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

seems like lot much has happen since i have gone :P :P
alina

Post by alina »

guys...one q what does the hack have to do with the rabbit..?the blue and red pill?
u are kinda talking about drugs...well if it drugs then tell me..i kinda like them :oops:
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

You didn't watch Matrix??
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:You didn't watch Matrix??
nop..i didn't liked it really... :oops: :P :P
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

well, the "into" page on our web contains some quotations from this film... ain't no drugs.
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:well, the "into" page on our web contains some quotations from this film... ain't no drugs.
ok...well can i ask what problem do u have with me?
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

what problem? no problems... we just were thinking whom we'll offer joining our team, i just though you gave it up...
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:what problem? no problems... we just were thinking whom we'll offer joining our team, i just though you gave it up...
ok then...well i had a lot of exams and also someone enter into my pc...i thought friends don't hack one another...guess i was wrong..anyway doesn't matter..that is why i wasn't on a lot
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

some1 hacked you PC???
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:some1 hacked you PC???
yep
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Hm, that's strange... You are not the first here who got hacked. Perhaps there's a bad guy-hacker who hacks everybody here :evil: