guys read this now~

Discussion about hacker.org's server
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

It is done! :twisted: th@_hell hackers! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:It is done! :twisted: th@_hell hackers! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
so i will try to create a wallpaper with our teams name :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but it will not be done very quick ok :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

OK, cool :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:OK, cool :twisted:
so our team will be cool 8) but don't we need and about 3-5 more members in our team?? :? :? :? :? or we are ok?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, additional members won't be bad... by the way, somebody has offered himself here... don't remember who was that...
j1rd3ry

Post by j1rd3ry »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, additional members won't be bad... by the way, somebody has offered himself here... don't remember who was that...

can i join??? :oops:
Knowledge is power...Information is strength...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, additional members won't be bad... by the way, somebody has offered himself here... don't remember who was that...
yeah i think i saw hs post to and i think it was j1tr..... i don't remember his whole name :oops: :oops: :oops: i think he will be a greate partner :wink: so we are 3 for now and we need atleast one more right?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

hell yeah... we got a lot of work to do.
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

<<D.A.>> wrote:It's just the beginning. The real adventure in the virtual world of the Internet you'll get later, if you'll stay with hacking. 'M tellin' ya! :twisted:
For sure i'm staying...i will not quit to learn/do hacking not even if i'm dead
Help the Pinguin getting bigger and bigger
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Yeah... Today WiFi can be found probably everywhere, and I guess it also can be found in hell and paradise.
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

I think in hell and paradise, they have better internet connection speed XD
Help the Pinguin getting bigger and bigger
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Yeah, but we can be sure that WiFi there will be, it's everywhere. And, maybe, in the hell they're using DialUp, and in paradise - T3 :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Yeah, but we can be sure that WiFi there will be, it's everywhere. And, maybe, in the hell they're using DialUp, and in paradise - T3 :lol:
haha
and in paradise they will have dialup

by Loyal_Dark