<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Great decision, best choice!
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

leo wrote:well I have made my mind :evil:
I will install Slakeware :wink: :evil: :evil: :evil:
it's really the best choice :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

yup, slackware owns it all.
Help the Pinguin getting bigger and bigger
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

bugXL wrote:yup, slackware owns it all.
you have slackware too? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

yeah, i got sick and tired of ubuntu and wanted a "new adventure" so i decided to try slackware for now.
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

So what's your opinion 'bout that?
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

It's a good choice, i LUV it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Great! I like Slackware too, it's really great system!
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Great! I like Slackware too, it's really great system!
hey DA you where talking for another version of linux that has hacking tools can you tll me the system requirment?sorry for the english but i don't remember how it called :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

You mean Backtrack 2? Well... You should have quite new PC, cause it's a liveCD (the old ones won't boot it) distro. Otherwise it's quite light system, that doesn't require some special metal.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:You mean Backtrack 2? Well... You should have quite new PC, cause it's a liveCD (the old ones won't boot it) distro. Otherwise it's quite light system, that doesn't require some special metal.
shit i must buy a new pc :D so what do you all guys propose me to put in my pc?( ram,hard drive......)

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

what do you got?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:what do you got?
ihaven't buy a pc yet but i'm thinking for buying and i want everybodys opinion :wink:

and i don't care about money :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

You don't care 'bout money? Wow... Never heard somebody sayin' that... So, I advise you to buy a PC with some monstrous CPU and huge HardDrive. For Linux&Hacking that suff is needed.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:You don't care 'bout money? Wow... Never heard somebody sayin' that... So, I advise you to buy a PC with some monstrous CPU and huge HardDrive. For Linux&Hacking that suff is needed.
when i'm going to pay for my pc i don't care about money 8) 8) 8)

by Loyal_Dark