hackthissite.org - Logic missions

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:'m tryin! :twisted:
TRY MORE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:'m tryin! :twisted:
TRY MORE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
we should not gave presser on him
i know he will do it :) :)
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Yeah... i'll complete the last realistic mission :wink: , and after that i'll now all the answers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Yeah... i'll complete the last realistic mission :wink: , and after that i'll now all the answers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
dude the last realistic mission? i don't know it's too hard :cry:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Yeah... i'll complete the last realistic mission :wink: , and after that i'll now all the answers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
thats the spirit :wink: :wink: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

leo wrote:
thats the spirit :wink: :wink: :twisted: :twisted:
yeah but it's a very hard mission :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

jack krauser wrote:
What's the last realistic mission??
leo

Post by leo »

well gays i am leaving now :wink: :D :D
i'll get you all next time :wink: 8) 8)
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
to hack an email account :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but i have found only this .../admin_login and then download the files ,aafter that i don't know what else to do so i leave the mission :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:
jack krauser wrote: dude the last realistic mission? i don't know it's too hard :cry:
to hack an email account :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but i have found only this .../admin_login and then download the files ,aafter that i don't know what else to do so i leave the mission :cry:
Nah, the last one is searching hackthissite.org for vulnerabilities...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote: What's the last realistic mission??
Nah, the last one is searching hackthissite.org for vulnerabilities...
but there is no need to complete this mission and i's not a mission you just search for security holes of the site and if the hole you find is important they award you with points and a they put you in hall of fames :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark