Submission with POST not working anymore

captainfox

Submission with POST not working anymore

Post by captainfox »

I am trying my luck again on Mortal Coil but submitting solutions with POST doesn't seem to work anymore. Since my solutions are too big for GET requests (level 800+) I have to use POST, and setting the parameters name, password, path, x and y worked fine before (beginning last year?) but doesn't work now anymore.

Now this is what I get back when trying to submit:

Code: Select all

<b>[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning</b>: in file <b>/home/hacker_apache/html/hacker/html/util/gamebase.php</b> on line <b>20</b>: <b>Undefined array key "spw"</b><br />
<b>[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning</b>: in file <b>/home/hacker_apache/html/hacker/html/coil/coil.php</b> on line <b>164</b>: <b>Undefined array key "x"</b><br />
<b>[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning</b>: in file <b>/home/hacker_apache/html/hacker/html/coil/coil.php</b> on line <b>165</b>: <b>Undefined array key "y"</b><br />
<br>your solution sucked<br><a href=index.php>back to puzzle</a>
I tested it with Level 10, where I submitted with GET and it worked out fine, but sending the exact same paramters with POST sends back the error messages above.

I also tried with "spw" instead of password, but the getsubmitpw.php is also giving me some errors, see below. The generated spw is not accepted in requests.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/hacker_apache/html/hacker/html/util/getsubmitpw.php on line 18: Undefined variable $userdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/hacker_apache/html/hacker/html/util/getsubmitpw.php on line 18: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
captainfox

Re: Submission with POST not working anymore

Post by captainfox »

Follow-up question for anyone reading this: Does someone have all the levels available? I'm really curious how far my solver would make it.
captainfox

Re: Submission with POST not working anymore

Post by captainfox »

I messaged adum and the issue was fixed, works fine now. Thanks!