Ping flooding

Discussion about hacker.org's server
<<D.A.>>

Ping flooding

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Hi, people... I guess most of those, who will be reading this post are newbies who wanna try something... So, I'm offering to make a Ping flood. So, about 30 users are needed (at least). If someones interested, post here. Later we can set a time of attack. Ping flooding is easy, you'll just have to enter a command into the command line, nothin' more. So join if u can!
jack krauser

Re: Ping flooding

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Hi, people... I guess most of those, who will be reading this post are newbies who wanna try something... So, I'm offering to make a Ping flood. So, about 30 users are needed (at least). If someones interested, post here. Later we can set a time of attack. Ping flooding is easy, you'll just have to enter a command into the command line, nothin' more. So join if u can!
you know i am in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

cool. hope others will be also in.
leo

Post by leo »

thats very good idea
well than i will be first to enter :wink: :D :D
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

leo wrote:thats very good idea
well than i will be first to enter :wink: :D :D
sorry that telling you that but you came second :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

well i think you have more typing speed than me :wink: :wink:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

leo wrote:well i think you have more typing speed than me :wink: :wink:
well i try and practise but it wasn't that i just saw the thread first :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

take it easy, ppl... users will think that it's just another topic just for discussion. but it's for gathering an army :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:take it easy, ppl... users will think that it's just another topic just for discussion. but it's for gathering an army :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
well do you see any other user?

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

i think it should work :D :D
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

there are more than 1000 users. what if everybody's just reading posts there... maybe when thry'll see it, they will join. if there will be 1000 users joined, then we'll be able to flood any server.
leo

Post by leo »

well dont expect all 1000 :) :)
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

but at least 30 needed.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:but at least 30 needed.
finally i complete logic 15 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

<<D.A.>> wrote:but at least 30 needed.
if it woks :? :?