57%
no
No votes
i'll think about it
43%

Total votes: 7

<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

There's not only fire i like... i like explosions too... nuclear specially :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:There's not only fire i like... i like explosions too... nuclear specially :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
i'm sure you have pics of explosions on your pc eh? :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

of course I do... and those explosions were made by myself. We (me and my friend) were in a cave, and we threw in fire 5 bottles with butane...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:of course I do... and those explosions were made by myself. We (me and my friend) were in a cave, and we threw in fire 5 bottles with butane...
hahaha
lol you are crazy (and your friend too) :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

my friendS! I got two friends who likes burning everything around!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:my friendS! I got two friends who likes burning everything around!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ok then correction and your friends :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, that's better! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :P :D :lol: 8) 8) :roll: :wink:
leo

Post by leo »

and where do i stand?in your friends!?? 8) 8)
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

guys this isnt smart... i would enjoy some advanteges but this isnt the way to START!!

dont talk in aim, yahoo, or myspace

and make sure your website isnt found with a search engine

so goverment will have a hell of a time findind your plans...goverment is everywere i literally found this plan with google -.-

but if u need some help ill try to just use this email

ethanoreric@hotmail.com
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

koolpop0 wrote:guys this isnt smart... i would enjoy some advanteges but this isnt the way to START!!

dont talk in aim, yahoo, or myspace

and make sure your website isnt found with a search engine

so goverment will have a hell of a time findind your plans...goverment is everywere i literally found this plan with google -.-

but if u need some help ill try to just use this email

ethanoreric@hotmail.com
what do you mean that they can find us?well i don't care :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:How do you like this:
http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/cyberhome.htm
so what you are afraid? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

There's a "report" link... If someone will report something about us, we'll have a problem with FBI. And they got ain't no lamers, they got really skilled guys for searching the hackers. Conclusion: i'm not afraid of anything :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:There's a "report" link... If someone will report something about us, we'll have a problem with FBI. And they got ain't no lamers, they got really skilled guys for searching the hackers. Conclusion: i'm not afraid of anything :lol:
i know that they can find us but they don't have any proofs :wink: we haven't start the war yet 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Yesterday I've scanned one of microsoft servers with a Nikto, and found some link for unauthorizated SQL database dump... I followed that link. I wsa waiting for reply from server for about 4 minutes... And then it wrote that page i'm looking for doesn't exist. So, perhaps, there can be made a conclusion :lol: :twisted: