Ping Of Death

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:well... i guess there's a lot of reasons: some of them got ain't no time, some of them now everything, others are not interested in that.
i hate those reasons :evil: :evil: :evil:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:Pessimism, from the Latin pessimus (worst), denotes a belief that the experienced world is the worst possible. It describes a general belief that things are bad, and tend to become worse; or that looks to the eventual triumph of evil over good; it is the antonym of optimism, the contrary belief in the goodness and betterment of things generally. A common conundrum illustrates optimism versus pessimism with the question - does one regard a given glass of water as: "Is the glass half empty or half full?" Conventional wisdom expects optimists to reply with half full and pessimists to respond with half empty, but this is not always the case.
i i'm not that . but i don't see any other users exept you me and alina :(
Hey man always I am in 8) 8) 8)
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Mm... you are NOT ALWAYS in.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Mm... you are NOT ALWAYS in.
well no one is always in :cry:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, cause that's impossible.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, cause that's impossible.
but we are online more than admin :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

I bet 90% of users are more online than admin (other 10% - bots :lol: ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:I bet 90% of users are more online than admin (other 10% - bots :lol: ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha
lol thats true :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

damn, i don't get how is that possible to create a web and forget about it. Hm, maybe he was smashed&&killed by a truck?? or train??
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:damn, i don't get how is that possible to create a web and forget about it. Hm, maybe he was smashed&&killed by a truck?? or train??
lol that's funny cuz only last night i saw a movie and the man just made a site but he was killed by a truck loooolllll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, it sometimes happens :lol:
alina

Post by alina »

yes..it was so funny and now that u reminded it i can't stop laughing... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hey...by the way i wanna c a pic of u ...can i? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah... I can post it on your e-m@il. But then you'll post me yours, OK??
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah... I can post it on your e-m@il. But then you'll post me yours, OK??
sure...i will give u my pic....
alina

Post by alina »

for example if u have msn tell me and add me and i can show u my pic