What program language(s) do you use?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Mr. Lock

What program language(s) do you use?

Post by Mr. Lock »

I use Python. Its my first language and its fairly easy on beginners like me and good to jump into.
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Yeah, Python's great... My first programming language was C, but it's too complicated, now I learn and use Python.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Yeah, Python's great... My first programming language was C, but it's too complicated, now I learn and use Python.
i used to use c++ but now i use python too 8)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

a greatest one 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:a greatest one 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
what do you mean that python is the best?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

I mean that Python's one of the best programming languages... Cause really a lot of people us it.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:I mean that Python's one of the best programming languages... Cause really a lot of people us it.
and c++ is very famous :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
leo

Post by leo »

well i have heard that c & c++ are the best :? :?
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

i think that there's no "best" language... everybody prefer using different languages
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:i think that there's no "best" language... everybody prefer using different languages
well i don't say the best but easiest for use :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

anyway, all people are different, for some people C is easy, for others - it's hard, but perl is easy...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:anyway, all people are different, for some people C is easy, for others - it's hard, but perl is easy...
i have never use perl :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

perl is complicated like hell :evil:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:perl is complicated like hell :evil:
then why did you say that is easy? :?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

for some people.