all right people lisen up

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Kilo

all right people lisen up

Post by Kilo »

Tokay so... am interested in a hidden process viewer not some big third part program but a simple written one. If any one can provide that for me i would greatly appreciate it.

FYI--------> Gata love these new root kits that hide them selfs in running processes. example---> the new root kits cant not be viewed in msconfig/task manager/etc from with in windows. so with one of theses programs it can!
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: all right people lisen up

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:Tokay so... am interested in a hidden process viewer not some big third part program but a simple written one. If any one can provide that for me i would greatly appreciate it.

FYI--------> Gata love these new root kits that hide them selfs in running processes. example---> the new root kits cant not be viewed in msconfig/task manager/etc from with in windows. so with one of theses programs it can!
why don't you search in google?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

hmmm well

Post by Kilo »

because am lazy
and and... i work on computers mon-fri 8 hrs a day am lazy
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

are you a programmer??
jack krauser

Re: hmmm well

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:because am lazy
and and... i work on computers mon-fri 8 hrs a day am lazy
thats why you know so much :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, greatest hackers were a programmers.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, greatest hackers were a programmers.
yeah thats true :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

but nothin' is impossible... everybody can become the best hacker!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:but nothin' is impossible... everybody can become the best hacker!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
and the best hackers in the world start like us without any knowledge :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, right... and then become a programmers (if they need more yay).
leo

Post by leo »

jack krauser wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote:but nothin' is impossible... everybody can become the best hacker!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
and the best hackers in the world start like us without any knowledge :wink:
Well all our names will be remembered in Hackers History :twisted: :evil:
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

In the historty of the Internet!
Kilo

no am no programmer but...

Post by Kilo »

am no programmer am just getting into that right now.. am learning C++,C+,C# and a lil bit of java script.

i have been in the field of repairing for about 7yrs. but this kind of stuff has been in my life since i was born.

so security/viruses is what people have problems with theses days. thats about more then half of the repairs i do. Half of them don't know that Norton and ma cafe really don't find any of the new zero day root kits which are the best viruses out there. There is allot of identity theft that goes on here. But you know how people are, they open anything. the most recent Trojan i seen is in my space. it is a file that is binded to a link/picture. this is the oldest trick in the book. this Trojan is coded so that you cant see it in any of the following---->msconfig/task manager. and any other places like event viewer. so now you know what i am up against. too fix this i have to truly become the hacker to know the hacker. then ill show off a lil skill. but for now am just learning just like you guys. but don't underestimate me please.

so like i said
jack krauser

Re: no am no programmer but...

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:am no programmer am just getting into that right now.. am learning C++,C+,C# and a lil bit of java script.

i have been in the field of repairing for about 7yrs. but this kind of stuff has been in my life since i was born.

so security/viruses is what people have problems with theses days. thats about more then half of the repairs i do. Half of them don't know that Norton and ma cafe really don't find any of the new zero day root kits which are the best viruses out there. There is allot of identity theft that goes on here. But you know how people are, they open anything. the most recent Trojan i seen is in my space. it is a file that is binded to a link/picture. this is the oldest trick in the book. this Trojan is coded so that you cant see it in any of the following---->msconfig/task manager. and any other places like event viewer. so now you know what i am up against. too fix this i have to truly become the hacker to know the hacker. then ill show off a lil skill. but for now am just learning just like you guys. but don't underestimate me please.

so like i said
understimate you? what? i never understimate anyone :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

look

Post by Kilo »

dont take thing s so personal
lol am not saying you did am just trying to make a point