Ping Of Death

Discussion about hacker.org's server
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, by the way... why won't we perform a flooding attack?? hope there's enough users for that...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, by the way... why won't we perform a flooding attack?? hope there's enough users for that...
can explain me what is a flooding attack?youmean to attack to his pc all together so it will crash? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

just to try it, attack some system all together (it needs about 20 users), and crash it.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:just to try it, attack some system all together (it needs about 20 users), and crash it.
i thought a pc could hold only 10 users before crash but 20 :shock:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

serious servers need about 30 pingers...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:serious servers need about 30 pingers...
how can you find 30 users? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

well, i hope soon there will be more active users.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:well, i hope soon there will be more active users.
here?i don't think so :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

do you suffer from pessimism????
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

you should be more optimistic about that.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:do you suffer from pessimism????
what is that? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Pessimism, from the Latin pessimus (worst), denotes a belief that the experienced world is the worst possible. It describes a general belief that things are bad, and tend to become worse; or that looks to the eventual triumph of evil over good; it is the antonym of optimism, the contrary belief in the goodness and betterment of things generally. A common conundrum illustrates optimism versus pessimism with the question - does one regard a given glass of water as: "Is the glass half empty or half full?" Conventional wisdom expects optimists to reply with half full and pessimists to respond with half empty, but this is not always the case.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Pessimism, from the Latin pessimus (worst), denotes a belief that the experienced world is the worst possible. It describes a general belief that things are bad, and tend to become worse; or that looks to the eventual triumph of evil over good; it is the antonym of optimism, the contrary belief in the goodness and betterment of things generally. A common conundrum illustrates optimism versus pessimism with the question - does one regard a given glass of water as: "Is the glass half empty or half full?" Conventional wisdom expects optimists to reply with half full and pessimists to respond with half empty, but this is not always the case.
i i'm not that . but i don't see any other users exept you me and alina :(

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

maybe they are afraid to say stg...i mean the other users.. :roll: :roll:
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

well... i guess there's a lot of reasons: some of them got ain't no time, some of them now everything, others are not interested in that.