Help! Problem at lvl 104

Draradech

Help! Problem at lvl 104

Post by Draradech »

My solver needs about 5min to solve lvl 104. It submits the solution and gets as answer... lvl 104 again. No error message, but also not the next level. What can cause that?
MrTerry

Post by MrTerry »

i had the same problem on some lvl before that!
submit the solution via post instead of get! that will most certainly do the job
Runaway Robot LvL 452
path: DDDRDRDDRRDDRRDRRRDDRRRRDDDRRDDDRRDRDRDRDRRRRRDRRDRRRRRDDRRDDDDRDRRRDRRDDRDRDRRRRRDRDDDRDDRDRRRRDDDDDDRRRRRRR

boom at 1 1
your solution sucked

Oo wtf?
Draradech

Post by Draradech »

Thank you! That was indeed the problem. Any ideas why this happens (especially, why it doesn't throw an error message)?
AMindForeverVoyaging
Forum Admin

Post by AMindForeverVoyaging »

With GET there might be a limit of how many characters can be transferred in the URL. Why no error message though, I'm not sure.
bsguedes

Post by bsguedes »

I'm sure I solved level 104 with GET... I'm stuck in level 17x without using POST in this puzzle.
MrTerry

Post by MrTerry »

well, this happens alot..... i needed to change my sending method in oneOfUs earlier too than others...here by mortail coil the same too... maybe it has something to do with the system u r using + browser + programming language?
Runaway Robot LvL 452
path: DDDRDRDDRRDDRRDRRRDDRRRRDDDRRDDDRRDRDRDRDRRRRRDRRDRRRRRDDRRDDDDRDRRRDRRDDRDRDRRRRRDRDDDRDDRDRRRRDDDDDDRRRRRRR

boom at 1 1
your solution sucked

Oo wtf?