Challenge: Number Theory

JanB

Post by JanB »

ok, found the 14 number, brought them in the defined order, but have no idea how two transform those numbers into a word
laz0r

Post by laz0r »

JanB wrote:ok, found the 14 number, brought them in the defined order, but have no idea how two transform those numbers into a word
Well, via the methods that you obtained those 14 numbers, you should know one property that all 14 of those numbers share. Identify why those 14 and not any others that are related in the same way. After that it's just applying a bit of logic...
There is no spoon.
DaymItzJack

Post by DaymItzJack »

This isn't exactly a hint but I knew what to do, how to do it and how to get it done all in the matter of minutes. It's not that hard, don't over think it.
rmplpmpl

Post by rmplpmpl »

If you are as far as JanB it's very hard to give hints without giving away too much :)
JanB

Post by JanB »

But the hint of laz0r was very helpful, thanks
marinuso

Post by marinuso »

I'm not a math student. I did a certain thing which got me 14 numbers between 300 and 500. Am I on the right track? I don't know a property that they all share except the obvious one of course.
zeased

Post by zeased »

Yes, you are on the right track.
I think laz0r gave a quite helpful hint.
Valar_Dragon

Post by Valar_Dragon »

I got the 14 numbers and sorted them properly. I can't figure out how to convert it into an english word. I've tried every logical thing I could think of at this point. Could I have a hint please?