nobody real name is earl everly

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:thx a llllllllot :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
no promblem :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

hm, strange... i hadn't recieved it...
alina

Post by alina »

now u became addicted to his sister..omg D.A. u were the one saying we talk so much about him..now u talk about his sister..loolllllllllllllllllllll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:now u became addicted to his sister..omg D.A. u were the one saying we talk so much about him..now u talk about his sister..loolllllllllllllllllllll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hehehe
he is just curious :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

I'm really curious about that!!!!!!!!!!!
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
alina wrote:now u became addicted to his sister..omg D.A. u were the one saying we talk so much about him..now u talk about his sister..loolllllllllllllllllllll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hehehe
ok well u made me curios also...jack send me the pic also..u have my id...plssss :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i am doing to c that girl :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
hehehe
ok well u made me curios also...jack send me the pic also..u have my id...plssss :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: i am doing to c that girl :lol: :lol: :lol:
whats the reason you want to see her? :? :? :? :?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

she said we've made her also curious...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:she said we've made her also curious...
sorry that didn't send you her pic but i was busy :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Can you send me it now? At tha_hell@volny.cz ??
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Can you send me it now? At tha_hell@volny.cz ??
i have send it to you :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

jack krauser wrote:
alina wrote:
jack krauser wrote: hehehe
whats the reason you want to see her? :? :? :? :?
bec i wanna c what u guys find sexy and hot in a girl :) :)
alina

Post by alina »

that pic is a fake ....believe me she doesn't looks exactly like that....well too bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

damn!!! It's EMO!!!!!!!!!!!! And she looks somehow crazy...
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:damn!!! It's EMO!!!!!!!!!!!! And she looks somehow crazy...
omg guys u didn't see from the start she is fake....llllllllllooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll u guys are unbelievable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i can't stop laughing omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg