Forum cleanup, and a new registration system

Discussion about hacker.org's server
后恋0

Post by 后恋0 »

good luck .well done!!! :oops: :oops:
SR212787

Post by SR212787 »

Hi...

Sorry, I could not find a help thread...

I created an account, got to LVL 27 on runaway bot, and played a challenge for a bit.

I still can't start a new thread. I just have a question and this seemed like the best site to answer it.

My question, in case someone could PM me with the answer ^_^

I created a .bat and a shortcut that will restart the computer with a timer box and message. What I need is for either of these files to copy itself into the startup folder. I created an install program disgized as a Windows Update program and that does it. But I would like the files them selfs to replicate so I do not have to use the Install. I would like it standalone. Any help with the code would be awesome.

.bat code = START %windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -f -r -t 30 -c "my message"
Shortcut code = Same as above minus START command

Or if there is code for the .bat to start itself after the computer has restarted without placing it into the Startup folder.

TNX and really sorry for misplaced long post.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

registry entries are required for what you speak of
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
iqsmith

Post by iqsmith »

I just got ripped by another so called hacker wit dis id: selleramerica@yahoo.fr
selleramerica@yahoo.fr is full of shit. I think he needs to get off hacker.org
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

iqsmith wrote:I just got ripped by another so called hacker wit dis id: selleramerica@yahoo.fr
selleramerica@yahoo.fr is full of shit. I think he needs to get off hacker.org
Again, inappropriate post for this thread. Why don't you learn some forum etiquette before you make another post?
alternateblackhat

Post by alternateblackhat »

Just because they say the sell something illegal doesn't mean they will actually give it to you. Come on, don't go down that road. Stay away from that stuff to begin with. Illegal crackers aren't cool. :?
Freak_Network

Post by Freak_Network »

nbarriga wrote:Why do you need to know HTML to be a hacker?!?!?!? That's nonsense!

If you want to filter on something a little more meaningfull you need a C test, or perhaps C++, or some nice scripting language like Python or bash.
if u wan to be a great hacker , u need to learn all Computer Language Server (CLS) , HTML , C , C++ , PHP , SQL , JAVA , PHYTON etc . each language got their own function :D nice to meet u , im new here ... :lol:
Dont Be stupid , Just Learn !
-BousH-

Post by -BousH- »

weww.. good job dude.. :P
I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND ALL.. :D TELL ME HOW TO BE THE BEST HACKER..