Email lost

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Missyshy

Email lost

Post by Missyshy »

Hey guys, in new to this forum. dunno if it's here i shall post or not, and yes i know there are many posting about hacking email's there are there owns and then it's not. i know that.

But the 17-12-2010 i got my emailed hackede, tryied to use the reset thing. but he change everything on my email. and the next day i found out that he had hackede my wow account to and my Bnet account. so i tried to sent a email to Hotmail.com the 17-12-2010-. and still got no answer, sent to bliz and b not the 18-12-2010. still no answer from the either. !
And i really wanna get my email back so i can get my games again :S
and if any can hack the password for me. i will be so happy.
I can tell you anything about the email you need to know to belive me. if the hacker did't not change everything !

/Missy
malachi

Post by malachi »

Contact your email provider's customer support service. That is what they are there for, and they're usually pretty good about getting this sort of thing sorted out very quickly.

Edit: Sorry I didn't notice that you mentioned you'd already done this. In any case, Laz0r's got the right solution: call them
Last edited by malachi on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable.
Missyshy

Post by Missyshy »

as i did say before. the first email i sent them was the 17-12 and it's today 26-12 and i got no email back yet.. so fast? i dont think so
laz0r

Post by laz0r »

Try phoning?
There is no spoon.
Missyshy

Post by Missyshy »

tryed, the cant help me over the phone